The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many of you let your partners or folks drive your Supra?

dr_blackman

:) Bloody eckaslike....I'm being quoted by the legendary Lewis.

An honour indeed.

You have been elevated to dizzy heights of having a quote in my sig. You have joined such greats as Charlie (lezza), Mike (lezza's girlfriend) and Michael (moody northerner).

enjoy ;)

I just thought it was so funny mate, I had to have it there.

Bugger I thought they were the same as a dog which has elbows :(

I'll stick to cat, dog, and horse knowledge in the future :D

If you promise not to tell, I'll admit that I made that bit up and have no knowledge either way on that point. ssshhhhh:innocent:

No animal would be safe on a wildlife programme involving Burna or Lewis. It would either be eaten or f*cked! Or both. :D

"True, True"

I have/will pretty much shoot anything and eat it. I'm a bit fussier when it comes to sleeping arrangements (but not by much).

my girlfriend occasionally drives mine on long journeys. my dad drove it once after dropping me to the coach station and as he pulled off i see him putting his foot down and then heard the car speed off haha. and then he moans at me for putting my foot down :innocent: