The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Everyone is selling their cars

Adam

But I will get a 2nd Supe when we move house CJ and then I may be giving you a call mate:)

The house that we're viewing this weekend has a 6-car underground garage which should accommodate 2 Supe's nicely.

Here's the pic - needs a bit of work but I'll make it my second home:)

Wow! That looks superb. I would love to have a place like that.

It will suit me 100% Sir. You can't really see it in the pic but there is a service pit with full lighting that is located under the grey Merc.

I'll be a pig in sh........................:)

I have never had a garage like that but always wanted one - I am very envious :)

Just white electrical tape as seen in my garage shot:blink:

No seriously, I used bathroom sealant and left it taped down for a few days to set - very solid it is.

Don't forget to bend the side-steps at the end closest to the door pillars in order to get them to fit snug with the plastic trim.

OK buddy;)

White electrical tape you say. Well I'll try that ;)

If we ever get any reasonably dry weather again soon, I will get some bathroom sealant and give it a go. Cheers

White electrical tape you say. Well I'll try that ;)

If we ever get any reasonably dry weather again soon, I will get some bathroom sealant and give it a go. Cheers

Mate, I may be panicking here but the electrical tape is only to secure the metal plates while the sealant sets correctly.

Please don't use electrical tape on its own.

You were perhaps only joking but I can't take the chance;)

Mate, I may be panicking here but the electrical tape is only to secure the metal plates while the sealant sets correctly.

Please don't use electrical tape on its own.

You were perhaps only joking but I can't take the chance;)

Ah yes I was joking. I'll probably use the same to keep the things stuck down while the sealant cures. Thanks for your concern tho :)

It really makes a massive difference in the look of the car - I was quite amazed TBH

I've had them on there since I've had the car, but the ends haven't stuck down very well, so I've had to put up with them flapping about a bit really, but the sealant should sort that out!

Nice car btw, and lovely garage. What I would do with all that space ;)