The mkiv Supra Owners Club

january sales

boromfccup

yes i wiill hes feedback is 99.1 not 90 lol

Mate,

I don't know if you have a problem or what, go and buy the fucking thing and quit your moaning. You made a thread about pricing, people have given their opinions and you just seem combative about it. Go and spend your money, that's the reason you worked hard earning it.

90,91,99 it makes no difference to my point, ebay is riskier and whilst you may get a better deal it also comes with an elevated risk.

thank you, good evening, goodbye

I agree with what others have said, im sick of ebay... if you have a problem they will do nothing to sort for you..

I recently brought a boost solenoid that has packed in from a trader on here, one call later and a new one is on the way:) ...

Try that with a ebay seller.

I rarely bother with ebay - okay, if you get the product you're looking for that’s great, but what if things go wrong or if you need product support. What about warranty?

There's a couple of good UK traders, but right now I'm taking advantage of the foreign exchange rate and buying from MVP. Got a couple of items for far less than any UK suppliers (inc ebay) this last month.

Mate,

I don't know if you have a problem or what, go and buy the fucking thing and quit your moaning. You made a thread about pricing, people have given their opinions and you just seem combative about it. Go and spend your money, that's the reason you worked hard earning it.

90,91,99 it makes no difference to my point, ebay is riskier and whilst you may get a better deal it also comes with an elevated risk.

thank you, good evening, goodbye

he mate you didnt have to respond to any posts so less the swearing i do appreciate peoples opinions because they know more than me have you got a problem

tbh rang envy up didnt match price and some of the people when mentioned about whiffbitz de cats slagged the quality off so you always get conflicting advice but then again there trying to flog there own stuff arnt they

Absolutely nothing wrong with my decats, I sell LOADS of them, whoever said that is talking bolox I'm afraid.

he mate you didnt have to respond to any posts so less the swearing i do appreciate peoples opinions because they know more than me have you got a problem

Might I suggest not buying something for the car? Instead buy something for yourself. A copy of Eats, Shoots & Leaves by Lynn Truss would be a good starter.

Guest Nicholas
Absolutely nothing wrong with my decats, I sell LOADS of them, whoever said that is talking bolox I'm afraid.

I wouldn't read into any of that Paul looks like this thread was started to get traders backs up.

I think I vaguely see what this guy's saying....

If you walked into a high-street store who were offering a price match, it wouldn't matter if the lower price was from a large chain of stores or a small shop in the high-street. You'd still expect them to honour it wouldn't you?

Why would it be considered for a company trader on here?

One thing I have noticed is that the "club discounts" seem to go awry every now and then and we end up paying the price as advertised on the websites....

The thing that you have to remember is that the Ebay seller is probably just buying a few things from abroad and stashing them in his bedroom to sell. Therefore he has no overheads, so he can sell them for cheaper. The other thing to remember (which others have mentioned) is the risk factor involved with buying via Ebay. If it screws up the chances are you will be left with nothing but a broken item as most sellers aren't running proper businesses. You can claim some money back from Ebay in these cases but not much. If you pay via Paypal you can also claim some back but there are limits and you never get 100% back.

Also different traders will probably buy at different prices depending on volumes etc, so a lot of the time different traders will make different margins.

If you want to take a chance on Ebay then go for it but like most things in life you get what you pay for. I would pay the extra everytime and buy from a reputable trader where you have some comeback if anything goes wrong.

In my opinion Ebay is only good when looking for things like old DVD's and computer games (low value items), where its not the end of the world if a £3 game doesn't work.

Mark

But if there's a business is offering a "price match" guarantee, then it shouldn't matter who else is selling the product, as long as the person selling is legtimate. (I would only expect a company to price match to another company if you see what I mean, not individuals)

Saying that, I see one of the banks is now offering a debit card that if you use to buy an item, and then find it lower priced within a certain amount of time, they'll refund the difference.

I can see what you mean Tony (since you explained it properly), but I suppose price matching large traders with eBay companies could be a risky - nothing stopping me from asking my eBay mate to advertise something for ridiculously cheap with no intention of selling it at all.