The mkiv Supra Owners Club

insurance renewal

dazla

lol, I'm not after sympathy mate I'd much prefer cheaper insurance ;)

I am lucky to be in a position to own and insure a TT and its all down to my own hard work, wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth :p

Sorry, didn't realise it was a TT!!!

Now I definately don't feel sorry for you!!:p

H.

lol, I'm not after sympathy mate I'd much prefer cheaper insurance ;)

I am lucky to be in a position to own and insure a TT and its all down to my own hard work, wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth :p

So you still live with mum and dad then mate.:p

I thought it wasn't that bad really but I'm shocked to hear all these prices are so low.

I have 8 years no claims

no convictions

no speeding

28 years old

It might be due to the fact that i live in the Bronx.:D

I'm 36 years old and live in Jersey.Heck i don't even have an alarm fitted in mine.But then again car theft here is front page news :D

Sorry, didn't realise it was a TT!!!

Now I definately don't feel sorry for you!!:p

H.

So you still live with mum and dad then mate.:p

Ahhh screw you guys! ;)

Yes dazla mummy and daddy gave me a bedroom after having my own place with the girlfriend and it all going horribly wrong... so I do know what its like to pay bills! or not pay bills as it may be in many cases lol

anyway thread hi-jack over :innocent:

well i've been at it all morning. I phoned a few insurance places to.:D

There's no one out there that can beat my renewal of £846. All because it has modifications.

I had one quote for £1900 and i have 8years no claim. are they for real.

looks like I'm staying with sky.:rolleyes:

i found elephant came up trumps again, my renewal is the 10th my best quote so far @ £732 with claim + SP's :blush: , lancaster £950, sky £890 .......

how do guys insure your car with Lancaster... as a classic? i just cant get a good price with them?

i found elephant came up trumps again, my renewal is the 10th my best quote so far @ £732 with claim + SP's :blush: , lancaster £950, sky £890 .......

how do guys insure your car with Lancaster... as a classic? i just cant get a good price with them?

I'm on a normal policy with Lancaster. Your car must now be 15 years or older to qualify for their classic policy, something they have introduced recently.

I also had two accidents but my renewal was cheaper than last year!

I used Secure Direct (agency), they got me deal on both - mine and my lady Supra's which Sky couldn't compete with. My Supra is insured in Norwich Union - 730 pounds (0 years of no claims, i'm 29 years old, they took into consideration, that my other car have 5 y of no claims), my lady paid 1130 pounds (0 years of no claims, she is over 30 y old, 1 year in UK). I think you will get better quote then me, as you are UK citizen and you have 5 y of no claims!

PS. I just love to think how much i will pay next year, when I will get 30% for no claims and I will be 30 years old :D