The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Aus

Guest poiderman

Shal i keep my trap shut????

So what if you are 4-0 up in the series.....

We aren't going to allow you guys to win the series with a whitewash.......we are going to win the last test match.

What if we lose?

Then we will whip your arse in the one-dayers

But our one-day record is even worse than our test record....

hmm......

Now that most of your players have and will retire after the test series we're going to kick your arse in 2009.

As if...we're flippin useless at a sport that we invented.

:(

Hiya! :)

Where abouts in WA are you?

i lived in perth for a while, i had the time of my life. Went camping alot in Harvey and bunbury too. i loved the combination of the huge utes and shiney brand new sports cars :D

I also loved your women, especially when i was staring at them on cottlesloe beach! :D

Guest poiderman
Hiya! :)

Where abouts in WA are you?

i lived in perth for a while, i had the time of my life. Went camping alot in Harvey and bunbury too. i loved the combination of the huge utes and shiney brand new sports cars :D

I also loved your women, especially when i was staring at them on cottlesloe beach! :D

Mmmmm Cottesloe Beach.... **daydreaming**

Yeah Perth's a great place to live mate, wouldn't live anywhere else and yep you would have seen your fair share of ute's around Harvey and Bunno.

Guest poiderman
champion sledge that was by Warnie.

The Queen can feel free to hand out anything she see's fit ... apart from her mobile number.

DAVO! mate wondered where you went to haha

• 2 weeks later...