The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fuel Prices Rising Tonight!!

bolarbag

You get what you voted for.

The thing is, we didn't.

I for one voted other than Labour.

More importantly, there were more tory voters last time, than Labour voters, yet because labour gets so many inner-city seats where there are only 20 voters in the constituency, they get the majority of seats. Elsewhere in the country it takes 60,000 voters to get one seat.

How outrageously dis-proportionate! We need proportional representation if we are to have anything close to a democracy.

Mr Brown thinks his 'green taxes' will make him popular for the PM job.

A small portion of the money raised from Road Tax and Petrol Tax is put back into the roads, the rest is pissed away on non-road related stuff. How can they claim they dont have enough money to maintain the roads?

simple really, out of the 22B that was raised from transport last year - only 9B went back into transport.

If you want to see where you tax money is getting pissed away, check out the Taxpayers Alliance BLOG.

They also list 10 Facts on Browns record...he's not as great as he likes to think he is.

Im more in favour of splitting up the UK now - though it will never happen.

I voted Labour in thinking they couldnt do any worse than the Tories...Im regretting that decision now. However my vote was based on Tony Blair as the main man - not Gordon Brown. If Blair is stepping down, I think the public should say who gets to be PM.