The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jonty T78 Paint Job Complete Wow!

Jonty

Today there is a storm in Harrogate - torents of rain and a 18 knot wind - sorry we didn't achieve autogylm finish it's winter! As I live on a farm keeping clean is a bloody challenge, so here is to the summer and less washing :D If you've got j tuner Dec 2006 issue my car is featured on page 129-132 with some great pics - before the re-spray and wheel changes

You going to Sherburn on Tuesday night?

Will get it polished in the New Year - got a photo op with Jamie P's car in London in a couple of weeks. Be great to see what the photo's come out like - cheers Jonty Like the Xmas hat - must be very big in reality - how do you keep it on the car at 10XXXX leptons:d

Where I used to live they poured paint striper over the cars - I was lucky - crazy world! Don't think I'll be leavin it in town. Same for all of us me thinks. Thanks for thumbs up! Jonty

i,m afraid there are real sad feckers everywhere mate:(

You going to Sherburn on Tuesday night?

Will get it polished in the New Year - got a photo op with Jamie P's car in London in a couple of weeks. Be great to see what the photo's come out like - cheers Jonty Like the Xmas hat - must be very big in reality - how do you keep it on the car at 10XXXX leptons:d

nice car jonty,

get yourself down to sherburn on tues so we can have a closer look at the new paint job!:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jamie and Sam for Thumbs up - big decision for this paint job - took ages to find the right colour / finish then a tops painter. The people who have seen it in the sun like it. If you like black this is something very special. Jamie and few sup owners are up for prof photo shoot in Jan and hopefully we can get some crackin pics of Jamie's new motor, mine and others up for the crack:d Cheers Jonty

19" work well on this car Tein sus plus good rubber - the difference from 18's to 19" no real difference track or road. My only issue is I am having to raise the suspension slightly so my front spoiler clears the ground!!! Load's people don't like handling on 19's suppose, it personal choice - I luv em!

• 1 month later...