The mkiv Supra Owners Club

rear tyres different tread thickness

carl0s

If you are on about my marital state fella I have news for you. My current girlfreind remembers the nano moment we met and as such that will be treated forthwith as an anniversary of some sort with the resulting expected gifts etc :( That plus the expectant nature of our baby will ensure I'm nailed good and proper for many years to come :( If you are on about tyres then my new motor will need more expensive ones on 19" rims

I was hammered today.

Bought some Eagle F1's from My-tyres.co.uk for the rear. £240 or something like that.

Went to get them fitted, the ATS bloke said can you come back Saturday as we're being audited.

So went to option b, very reluctantly as they've fecked me over in the past. They said they would do it for £30 cash. I was shocked at this price as it was just fitting two tyres. I asked if it would be cheaper if I kept the old ones, and he said no, the reason why it was so expensive was because being 18", (now you'll like this....) "they weigh more, so it's more difficult work".

Feck me, what kind of lightweight bloody tyre fitters are they???? The pain in the arse thing is that I HAD to have them done, especially after Sunday's antics, so had to fork out. Gutted.

Just in case you're wondering who you should avoid, it's they tyre place in Wantage that isn't the ATS place (although by the look on the face of the ATS bloke I don't think he's going to be in business much longer!)