The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine Hot

Glosphil

Ok, does the active spoiler actually do anything ? I've pressed the manual down, and didnt notice anything anyway ?

when at a standstill, you press the manual button, the front active spoiler should lower itself.

benefits:

Looks awesome on the stock bumper when lowered

Helps with downforce when going over 60mph...

when at a standstill, you press the manual button, the front active spoiler should lower itself.

benefits:

Looks awesome on the stock bumper when lowered

Helps with downforce when going over 60mph...

What stops it trying to come back up and bashing into the ic ? Can you lock it off ?

if you replace with a new intercooler your car will no doubt run alot better and along with the bpu mods it will be much quicker. im in the market for a new intercooler january time as ive just bpu'd but still on stock boost at the moment due to restrictor ring problems.

Sorry but in my view to say that your engine could be in danger of melting is just scare mungering, especially at your level......Im suprised...... :shock:

Really, I didnt realise you had driven to Glos and inspected his intercooler and touched his crumbling fins.

Guys WTF??? Me giving scare-mongouring advice - PLEASE!

A replacement side mount is circa £500 for oem.

This is a similar price to a front mount.

I have a front mount on my car (blitz) which has seen better days and to be honest with you you need a non standard front bumper with a large opening to make the most out of it as the stock one has a very small opening and half of my intercooler is covered.

You will also need to duct the intercooler / bumper to stop the air going past the intercooler if you fit a front mount.

If Bpu is your target and no further get a side mount and the stock airbox fitted back on.

Really, I didnt realise you had driven to Glos and inspected his intercooler and touched his crumbling fins.

Guys WTF??? Me giving scare-mongouring advice - PLEASE!

you mean you didn't know that getting trader status diminishes any chance of you being given the benefit of the doubt?

:D :p