The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm in the Supra Club!!

wHIZz

Glad you got the car at last tichkent and that the roof seems to be holding! :D

I've also got a tempramental dash but it's only one of two buttons that seem to go off. I'm think of doing the blue LED dash conversion anyway so not too bothered

You're right about the autobox, is it smooth or what!!:blink: By far the easist car to drive I've ever had, I love it. I think you did make a great choice with the aero, and I'll be very jelous when we get to the summer.... but for me it was all about power!, and my insurance wasn't going to be that big an issue so I went for the TT.

I'm looking forward to doing the ICE, been a while since I did all that. The infinitys should arrive shortly and I'll first try them with the stock amp, then I'll bypass it with the ISO adaptor thats coming and try them straight from the head unit - Just to see what sounds better until I get a new amp, and/or new head unit.

I'll let you know how it goes - my ICE thread is over on the ICE technical forum, titles "where to start"

Happy Supra-ing! ;)

Cheers :cool:

wHIZz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...