The mkiv Supra Owners Club

more supra badmouthing *angry now*

Guest dee_rz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So true and judging by most people I see at tracks they dont have a clue or the balls to push their wonder machines.. makes you wonder why they bother.. but then again we cant all be the same can we ;)

I guess we're all gifted with a car, just some cant use it properly...........thing that annoyes me is my car keeps getting covered in mud everytime I put it in a tunnel.......... :search: :innocent:

i'm sick to death of hearing people with other cars who have never driven one talk tripe about it.... o it's so heavy it doesn't handle blah blah blah ..... rant over take a look]

Don't worry about it. We all know these people are just angry with themselves for purchasing an inferior car to the Supra. And in a fit of frustration, then slagged off said super car making it impossible for them ever to own one.

Anyway, i'm off to pop one of me wellies in the oven :D

All this pointless ranting - has anyone actually bothered to read the original link? (I know I haven't)

Nope cos you need a login apparently so I (and most people I reckon) couldn't be bothered! I'm not really arsed anyway to be honest, don't really care if someone doesn't like mine or any other Supra! :)

Guest Sexy Supra
Don't worry about it. We all know these people are just angry with themselves for purchasing an inferior car to the Supra. And in a fit of frustration, then slagged off said super car making it impossible for them ever to own one.

My GTO is certainly not inferior against your supra. You need to open your eyes and take a good look around at other good cars like Marcos for example, a damn site better looking than a supra.

My GTO is certainly not inferior against your supra. You need to open your eyes and take a good look around at other good cars like Marcos for example, a damn site better looking than a supra.

Oh dear oh dear, you will hopefully learn one day. Stop being so sensitive about your flippin' car and grow up a little. Looks is all about opinions, not factual. And you have to expect that 95% or more of people on a SUPRA site are going to say that they prefer a Supra to a GTO. Now quit your whining and sod off.

Thats only because his is off the road :lol:

Marcos huh? Like the one I creamed on the weekend in my luxo barge of a car.

How a person rates something based on its looks is down to their opinion, and therefore is a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

I uncertainly believe that your opinion is as inferior as your car.:p

On another note, there was a kid at my school called Marcos who used to get a kicking every other day because he used to play with his "thingy" in lessons.

Guest Nicholas

Female.... :rolleyes:

i know people can't be bothered to register to check that link and i'd probably be the same but the reason i put post up in anger was becuase this guy didn't just say he didn't like the supra he said it like this

"the supra has a really good engine and transmission and thats it the rest of the car is a let down or rubbish was his words i think" :blink: so i was like :diablo:

maybe i shouldn't get senstive about my car but in this case i was just trying to get some facts up about the car and point out that there is a bit more to a supra than it's looks and it's well built engine and tranny plus the other guy was interested in getting one and the clouded comments of the other guy wouldn't have helped.

i said please alborate on that as you have never driven one and the thread on that forum was started by a guy who was semi interested in getting a supra so the statment by the other guy wouldn't have help

Just like to say that I don't give a rats arse what people think about Supras. I didn't buy it because it's the most popular car on the road. If everyone wanted one, Toyota would've made more!

I bought my car because I love them, all Supras, I'm not colour-ist, or bodykit-ist, or performance-ist ;)

Don't care what other people say, love your car because of just that - that you love it! :D

Dude, that's bang on! I also don't give a toss whether people like mine or not. Mine's an MSB, commonly known as Monkey-sh1t-brown. I don't care, I like the colour. :)

i know people can't be bothered to register to check that link and i'd probably be the same but the reason i put post up in anger was becuase this guy didn't just say he didn't like the supra he said it like this

"the supra has a really good engine and transmission and thats it the rest of the car is a let down or rubbish was his words i think" :blink: so i was like :diablo:

maybe i shouldn't get senstive about my car but in this case i was just trying to get some facts up about the car and point out that there is a bit more to a supra than it's looks and it's well built engine and tranny plus the other guy was interested in getting one and the clouded comments of the other guy wouldn't have helped.

i said please alborate on that as you have never driven one and the thread on that forum was started by a guy who was semi interested in getting a supra so the statment by the other guy wouldn't have help

Another thing to bare in mind matey is that the more people who don't like the Supra and the more people they put off buying one, the rarer ours cars will be, therefore the higher the price will be. SO technically we should all be slagging off our cars and praising those who do the same to increase the rarity and value of them :D

Dude, that's bang on! I also don't give a toss whether people like mine or not. Mine's an MSB, commonly known as Monkey-sh1t-brown. I don't care, I like the colour. :)

Urgh you've got a shitty coloured car - urgh that's horrible - your Supra's crap :p

Another thing to bare in mind matey is that the more people who don't like the Supra and the more people they put off buying one, the rarer ours cars will be, therefore the higher the price will be. SO technically we should all be slagging off our cars and praising those who do the same to increase the rarity and value of them :D

It doesn't quite work like that lol.

If you want the value to go up, the entire forum would have to club togeather and price fix- which would never happen, as someone would always be desperate to sell, and importers are bringing new cars into the country every day.

It doesn't quite work like that lol.

If you want the value to go up, the entire forum would have to club togeather and price fix- which would never happen, as someone would always be desperate to sell, and importers are bringing new cars into the country every day.

I know matey I wasn't serious don't worry ;)

Wouldn't it be great though if everyone suddenly decided "right, I want my Supra to be worth lots more, lets all say they're worth an extra £5k!" :D

To be fair though, aside from my joking post before, the more people slag Supras off, the less people want to buy them so the more choice people like us have of them - imports or otherwise. I don't really see any bad side to people slagging them off! :search:

I know matey I wasn't serious don't worry ;)

Wouldn't it be great though if everyone suddenly decided "right, I want my Supra to be worth lots more, lets all say they're worth an extra £5k!" :D

To be fair though, aside from my joking post before, the more people slag Supras off, the less people want to buy them so the more choice people like us have of them - imports or otherwise. I don't really see any bad side to people slagging them off! :search:

Despite TVR having a die-hard fanclub who wouldn't admit the truth, enough slagging off pretty much killed production to the point that at 11:00 today the factory closed.