The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Theiving B*stards

slugger1

Pete's right - you can't just pick up a license for all weaponary for shooting game etc. I have a small fire arms license as I used to use a high powered pistol above 12lb limit for vermin control.

However, if you register with the 'right' club you can happily pick up an independent bigger license depending on use of weapon class (calibre based normally).

Worth it for home protection if you ask me. ;)

I befriended the local kids - hell, they even wash the car for me some days!

When I had my Celica caps nicked, I told them that I was a bit gutted (I'd had the new wheels on for less than 5 hours!). 3 hours later and having beaten up the other kids that had nicked them, they were returned to me :D

I'm too soft though, and let them keep them for their bikes anyway.

Guest GirlRacer!
How about some kind of everlasting super strong superglue impregnated caps, that way you will still find the little fecker stuck there the next morning;)

:rlol: you'd have point blank range with the airgun then! haha!

I used to get this all the time when I put new sexy alloys on my Polo (a Polo :rolleyes: - you wouldn't think they'd even bother!!)

Same with me, always went in 2's - no doubt they ended up on some little shite's bmx! I gave up replacing them in the end and just went back to the crappy black ones but bloody annoying!