The mkiv Supra Owners Club

who fancies a 1000bhp red supra

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

its parked on a street? Christ - 5 seconds here and it'll be scratched and probably nicked too.....

Remove the stickers/decals/graphic things, sort out the wheels and put the interior trim back, and it'd be lovely IMO. Don't think i'd use it on the street though due to lack of stereo, interior trim and such.

But under 20k? f00k - thats a lot of car!

Why do people ruin nice cars? stickers like you expect on a Corsa at a cruise? stripped out doors? yeah that will net loads of extra speed lol, that car would be a noisey ignorant beast, maybe time the japs took a look at Ryan Woons car, see some class, and something you could actually do a long run in. I just dont get it, I must be getting old?

Devil's Advocate

:flame:

Since it is in 'Chat' it's open season I guess.

If it were in the traders' pages I wouldn't say a thing. Scout's honour!

Fully modified 3.1L engine

They got very wrong last time eh? Let's hope they've learned the lesson this time round, lol

Inner shims

...and why exactly is that desirable? it will now take more work ( cams off) to change a single freaking shim. Are the shims at least compatible, or will you have to arrange special delivery from Jah'pan?:drown:

One off camshafts 280deg and 290deg

One off, niiiice.

...until you see worn lobes, that is.

Then it is not so funny.:cry:

TRUST forged pistons

Cheap'n'cheerful (at 3.1) maybe not.

But probably you'll be looking at 3.2 or 3.3 at the time, so this is a moot point

HKS cam gears

oh dear

HACHIMAN custom intake plenum

Hopefully it's seen a flowbench at some point.

Usually they flow by 'eye':taped:

TRUST 4layered intercooler

I trust that the coolant rad is not happy...

NOS kit

Ah, so it's not really a 1000bhp engine, is it?:eyebrows:

Engine dumper

Is that the little toy shock on the top?

Band aid because they realised too late that the engine rocks too much eh?:shock:

Custom oil catch tank

Heeeelloooo blowby already :eek:

Water bypass kit

Not even a water jacket. Well done, it's dead weight anyway.:scared:

HOLINGER sequential 6speed transmission

Is this because the Gertrag boiled off in a puff of smoke, or because we like even gearbox issues to be really expensive?:cry:

HKS GT3037S twin turbo

Not even a late-generation single

:hide:

PS

All the above responses are in jest, please see them as such. I've just had a bottle of red wine.

With pasta.

*burp*

I think this thing is made to go fast, and that's it. Having lived in Japan, you see a lot of insanely fast cars with nothing but that in mind. I believe 'dumper' is a typo and should ready 'damper'. The mismatched front/rear wheels is a sign of swapping going on. I wouldn't be surprised to hear it's been sideways around the block a few times if you know what I mean.

Why do people ruin nice cars? stickers like you expect on a Corsa at a cruise? stripped out doors? yeah that will net loads of extra speed lol, that car would be a noisey ignorant beast, maybe time the japs took a look at Ryan Woons car, see some class, and something you could actually do a long run in. I just dont get it, I must be getting old?

I agree, its like the Japs dont 'get' Supras? :D

Not my cup of tea, it'll be crap on our roads, an its not a looker either is it ?. I guess if you've got alot of cash, an just want a drag Supra it'd be worth a serious look. Like some people have said, its the way its finished that makes it a 20k car, an not a 30k car.