The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Straw Poll: Driver Training Days

Ark

Are you up for a Driver Training Day?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for a Driver Training Day?

• Yes, Definitely
    • Yes, Maybe
    • No, I just wanted to vote

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you can bring whatever car you like. If it's wet, even better to bring the Supra (seriously) - the whole point of the day is to understand the car, how it handles, and what do to in a slide.

Katie is out at an event today, so the office number will be on the answerphone - PM coming your way with mobile number.

Good call. I suggest the services at Farlington - the A27 / A2030 interchange at about 07:30

Which route are we going to take then mate? I'm happy to meet anywhere, i'm in Basingstoke

EDIT: Just seen the directions on the other page, ignore me. Right, 07:30 at Farlington services it is then :)

Which route are we going to take then mate? I'm happy to meet anywhere, i'm in Basingstoke

EDIT: Just seen the directions on the other page, ignore me. Right, 07:30 at Farlington services it is then :)

From Basingstoke I guess you'll be going down the M3. How about we meet in the Winnall Tesco (J9) at 07:00 and carry on down to Farlington from there?

If it's not too late, I recommend keeping only about half a tank of petrol - I got loads of fuel surge last time, spilling out of the filler cap as I was lunging around.

Squiffy - I'll phone you as we get close so you can drop in with us. We can still stop at Farlington at the Shell station, but if i-macca and RichardA are coming in from the East it's probably not necessary...someone say so quick if I'm wrong and we need to stop to pick anyone up!