The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Welcome back Bob special meet

Terminator

Hurrah, 3rd time lucky for me, Cambridge meets are revived. Must have been that Faithstalker that was influencing the low turn out. Only kidding T :D .

Good to see you guys again especially Bobbeh with a smile on his face. Nice one mate :thumbs:

Good to meet secondjump too.

All thats required now is double Supra figures, now that would be good for a localised mini meet.

Originally posted by ChrisR

Hurrah, 3rd time lucky for me, Cambridge meets are revived. Must have been that Faithstalker that was influencing the low turn out. Only kidding T :D .

wow, maybe just maybe its time to return ......

i'm away in may

DOH

and i'm selling the supra in June (for real this time)

DOH DOH

Glad to hear your back on the road Bobbeh, bloody coppers, fight some real crimes!!!

Hopefully get to meet before i sell the supra.

regards

Originally posted by FaithStalker

I'm selling the supra in June (for real this time)

DOH DOH

Hopefully get to meet before i sell the supra.

Come to the June one then so we can talk you out of it. Will the Supra have a replacement.

I'll certainly try and make the June one,

no replacement, with the misses changing roles she doesnt need to go to scotland every 2 weeks, so no need for 2 cars,

supra has been in the garage for 2 weeks (apart from a quick trip round the block to ensure its all ok)

i cant justify keeping it, plus mounting bills and no payrise means it makes sense to sell.

its needs a bit of sprucing up but then its ready....

as much as i would love to replace it with a GT4, i think i'm going to have to wait awhile and see if things pick up next year

how can i live without the spine-crushing performance of the supra!!!?!??!!?!!?

Big decision but sounds like youve made up your mind. Just shout mate if you need a hand with sprucing it up.

Was my first drive in the Supra for approx 2 months (bad i know) Reminded me why i bought it and thats its so very different to my GT-Four which i absolutely adore.

Mines for keeps, roll on the summer.

GT-Four Mods have sort of been on hold (Cash flow). Still waiting for a replacement wheel though :( Just about ready to order some gauges, spoiler to be sprayed and fitted hopefully in the next month. I now have a Gen 7 Celica (New shape) Leather interior although not fitted yet. Rear seats are in but the front will need a bit of work to make them fit as the bolt patterns are completely different.

Im getting there slowly, this year was supposed to be the year of the supra too.

Oh yeah, selling the GT-Four -:

yeah whatever !!.jpg