The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Party 6 June

Dragonball

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont we all go to cineworld (feltham) prior the BBQ because me mate has organised a BMW meet about 40 cars gonna be there :D

Lets go and show them all up ;)

its literally 5 mins drive from Pauls place.

GUTTED!!!!!!!

I was really looking forward to Paul's party, I had a stack of booze ready and my lady wife had said she would do the drive home, I was ready to PARTY with a big P or P E or something.

But when I woke up this morning I had a bloody terrible pain in my back, I could hardly walk more than a couple of steps and its persisted all day. I think its probably due to the fact I was drinking last night and playing baseball with my son and his friend and generally arsing about, and for those of you who dont know me Im not a chap in his prime and my brain hasnt realised I'm in my late 40's.

Paul is a real gent, he couldn't have been more concerned when I phoned him and immediately offered to help, you're a real MATE.

I'm glad it was such a fine day for the party I bet all had a really great time.

Sheena sorry to have missed your cake and long chats about blingy things - MAY THE BLING BE WITH YOU

Colin - I was looking forward to seeing your car all finished and shon, I had my sun glasses at the ready.

Well, sorry I missed you all but there was no way I was going to make it today................ I feel so bloody mortal

Cheers Buddies

Phil

I forgot about that!

It was a pity you missed it Phil - 'twas a nice afternoon's entertainment. I met a lot of old friends and new including dude (who as soon as he arrived opened his bonnet!), Amazing Grace, Oxy, Shaf, Ray, Steve Cargill, Green Supra, Faye and Keith, Chris Webley and his gorgeous lady, and others who's names escape me.

Big thanks to Paul for the invite and the food - Happy 49th mate :p

Had a blast as all before have said it was great to see CJ ,Steve C,Chris the delectable Si,Boz, Faye and Keith always a pleasure

and my dear freind Ash. Dude the car looks fab as always and as u left it sounded damn fine too Lol....To anyone i have not mentioned i apoligise catagoricaly. Paul it was great fun thaankx for the invvite.

Phiil sorry n all hope u feel better soon, u'll have to come to one of the meets so we can catch up on Blingey chat Lol!!!

See ya all soon

Sheena x:)

Thanks for a truly great BBQ Paul.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did, you are a good host as always...

Nice to meet Steve Cargill at long last, Steve you MUST get another Supra soon...we need you mate, its a great shame I never met you before.

CJ (da Tango sheep Molester) car looks wicked,

Dude, your exhaust was louder than your shirt when you left, soz we never got to say ello yet again but I'm sure we will one day.....and I missed ya official bonnet opening ceremony....next time I hope!

Chris Nick and ya good ladies always a pleasure, I dont need to butter you two up he he, you been buttered up enough.

:p

Sheena, keep missing ya cakes, you will have to save me some next time, Faye n keith nice to see ya always, Shaft with the only MR2 worthy to attend Supra meets.

Hardeep, and ya good lady, thanks for hanging on, sorry I was v late...Supras looking great. I keep forgetting ya friends name with the Veilside kit say soz to him for me wanted to speak to him then couldn't find him next time though I hope.

Oxy me ole mate, love da Supra indeglo dials and the new install...

Sorry about turning up late and not getting to talk to da others that I havent met...but your the lucky ones.

:D

Missed Millhouse, Phil, Ashley and Clair, Tony (Pulse) catch up with ya at the next bash.

Paul

Sorry I missed this, was feeling really bad with hayfever as I started over to your place and then it just got worst.

By the sound of it when I phoned you there were loads of people there and reading the posts it would have a been a really good laugh.

Yeah soz to not mention Branners Rosie, Neil, Paul Dave and the Buckinghamshire crew, Trig, Jake, Dangerous , Mandy Pink and Mr Pink and Uncle Tom Cobblers n all amongst others....next time I hope. Oxy Shaf and a couple of me mates drove to Basingstoke after and had some drinks some more food and then did a Supra MR2 prossesion through the town where the local biker gang joined up with us...was a good laugh. WE MISSED YOU LOTS N LOTS.

God aint Basingstoke changed some good bars and cafes there now...got to do a Basingstoke meet at some point...

Edited: for the hell of it.

nice one paul, great bbq party thing. great to meet up with everyone was a hoot. felt a bit off course with the mr2 being there but seeing as steve c turned up in a laguna.... i didnt feel as bad :p

unfortunately, i didnt get to eat much..... couple of jelly babies, 4 crackers and a handful of peanuts :( when i get my hands on the person who ate all the food :twak: and then people wonder why im so thin.... someone keeps eating my share of food!

not to worry, i've asked ash to put in a special request for some of sheena's cake :innocent:

until the next time.... adios :thumbs:

to si, boz, alex and ash. we need to get the basingstoke meet organised for this weekend. last night was a good laugh, pootling around basingstoke and scaring all the locals.

im gonna post the thread now. should be a hoot, so make sure you guys attend.

Originally posted by shaf

to si, boz, alex and ash. we need to get the basingstoke meet organised for this weekend. last night was a good laugh, pootling around basingstoke and scaring all the locals.

im gonna post the thread now. should be a hoot, so make sure you guys attend.

there is a Bournmouth / Southampton meet this weekend :cool:

Originally posted by millhouse

there is a Bournmouth / Southampton meet this weekend :cool:

Yeah and?

:p

Only joking Millyhousy, i'm sure we can fit it all together and maybe do both somehow....but Shaf is da man, and his meet will fit in fine, we'll work it out somehow...but I'll just follow on where ever anyone wants me to go!

(no nasty replies please from the Right Wingers in da house!)

:p :D

Originally posted by millhouse

ok Green Peas

i will go to Bournemouth and you go to Basingstoke :p

We could swap half way ooo errr missus..soz hot weather is getting to me,

Well I aint organising its Shaf's baby, so lets see, maybe he could postpone till the Sunday or the following week, coz will prob be a serious split otherwise..but I'll just go with da flow!

:cool: