The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First Post!

Private Pile

Shit me mate...i dont know what to say... im so so gutted for you.. she was always so sweet with me..i know you said you were planning abuild but wasnt thinking so soon!!

Again.. so gutted to hear this ... if theres anything i can help with just let me know..

I have a barely used HKS F-Con V Pro ECU and a set of wheels/tires for sale which would help me finance my rebuild! :)

Incidently, my car was running on the AEM when it blew and the wheels/tires for sale are the ones in the pics on my profile! They're 17"s with with 245/215 35/40 rubber with loads of tread left.

I'm looking for £700 for the ecu and the same for the wheels/tires(SSR lightweight alloys).

Cheers guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Gord, it was a faulty Injector only! It's amazing how a relatively small component can have you bringing the lube to meetings with the Bank Manager! :spank: Still, that didn't stop me ordering a Greddy Intake Manifold at Turbofit yesterday!

As for the wheels and tires... I was initially looking for around 700 quid but I'm very flexible on the price... even more so for a quick sale! I was tempted to keep the wheels and put drag tires on them but I could really do with the cash! They fit over the UK Spec brakes with ease and are in very good condition. As far as the price goes, it's the same story with the HKS F-Con V Pro ECU, which comes with all the necessary wiring/harness plus the original Supra ECU!

I can't remember what tires are on the wheels at the moment (unless you can Gord??!!) but it could be a pair of Yokos and a pair of Falkens... I'll have to check later... but both sets are in great condition with lots of tread!

As for the added spec Gord... here's what Turbofit have done/are doing for me:

Engine rebuild using Arias Pistons/Rods/etc

CLEANED AND FLOW TESTED HKS 850cc Injectors!

Greddy Intake Manifold

Dual Feed Fuel Rail

2xWalbro Fuel Pumps in original location (less noisey!)

Battery back in original location (moved from boot for more storage - dump valve re-located to allow room under the hood)

AEM ECU, Wideband and DLI with anti-lag, launch control, etc

Supra Electric Leather Seats and Momo Millenium Steering Wheel

2 ECU Maps... 1.6 ish bar for road use and 2.0 bar for use with race fuel probably. Rev Limit 8500rpm.

So, any guesses on the power figures I'll be looking at...??!! :superman:

Not good..where they new injectors?? It is indeed... and they are pretty strong engines!!

Sounds like you have a big plan though!!..shell be running at her full potential at last!...

... the old man says he wants a drive in it once its build :D

Good luck with it bud...lookingforward ot pics/vids of when its finished..will have to try and drop in next time im down your way

Cheers

Gord