The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkiv Southern Counties Gumball 2006 (30/9)

Mr T

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought I’ll start a list, please add or amend.

This is becoming really big! Well done Mr T!

Cheers,

Ro

1) Mr T

2) klump

3) zap

4) i-macca

5) lui

6) BURT

7) SilverSoop

8) Markrh

9) NEO

10) Supra Surj

11) Sean1933 ??

12) Chris SZ

13) Mr Lover

14) Garfy

15) SilverSoop

16) Gatso ??

17) TREG

18) Paul@SWZ ??

19) JamieP

20) DaveF

21) Trig ??

22) Markrh ??

23) IDO ??

24) Stevesupra

25) SupRo ?? (Depends on Girlfriend!)

Jamie.. whats the problem??

i have just made a point thats all.. you cant expect to go go around making threats to people and then expect other members to welcome you to meets.

there was no threat in my post, i was just stating a fact.. you made your bed.. etc

Jamie.. whats the problem??

i have just made a point thats all.. you cant expect to go go around making threats to people and then expect other members to welcome you to meets.

there was no threat in my post, i was just stating a fact.. you made your bed.. etc

At no point have i made a threat to tom... i just said dont be calling me a twat.. im not going to argu with you about this on the net... ill chat with you next time i see you.

I will be at Japfest 2 that day,

Thought most of the guys would have been going to that? and its a big event and the last biggy of the year before the Pod in October, as thats it pretty much until we start all over again in April 2007 with "Bolney 2007 "

Seems alot of these types of events are being organised without first checking the dates for the years major events like Bolney, JAE, Japfest,Jap Finale, Trax etc etc

Shame as we get to miss out of some of the events

p.s oh there is also Jap peformance Sunday next Sunday if anyone was planning to head down

Thought things were taken into account when it was first dated the same day as the Detling show !! We all have a choice of what to do and where to go, plus this is a once a year event

Seems lots of Gumballs or mini Gumballs are being organised and popping up and that perhaps takes away the fun of those types of events

Yep we all get a choice of what to do and where to go,

Its a shame these events are being organised when offical shows are on thats all,

Every forum puts up yearly events calandars for the year,

I have on a few occsions listed all the shows , dates and links,

In doing that some members are missing out on either the Supra club events and or offical shows

That was the point not that you don't have a choice,

Not a confrontational question.

This going to sound a bit sad maybe but my friend has a evo 9 and asked me to ask you if he could tag along?.

How embarassing that was!.

Without sounding to much like a killjoy. this event has allways been for mkiv supras only. (sorry:( ) He is welcome to come to any of the Jap meets which we also go to!