The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has anyone bought a supra tt without actually driving one?

Supradan

I bought mine, but that was subject to a test drive. i did get to sit in it on the monday night, said i would have it. I went back the next day and had a test drive and had it reserved for me until payment. paid for it a day or two later on :D

had it delivered as well, i had no way to get to the place i bought it from. the sight if it turning into the driveway blew me away, it was gorgeous. i had the look of someone at 9g with the big grin :D

I am having my gz tt imported at the moment and when it arrives and i pick it up it will be the frst time i have ever driven a TT,actually it will only be the second time i have even been in one hehehe.I put off trying one for ages as i knew i would have to have one and the na would feel slow afterwards.

I was wondering if anyone else had actually bought a TT without ever driving one.

It sounds crazy to buy a car without ever driving one but i love my na supe and the same car with 50% more power can only be a good thing eh?:D :d

was the same case with me when I imported my own one, I never even been in one before that so my own supra was the very first one I ever sat in :D

I bought mine of Dude , didnt drive it untill id handed over the cash , he took me out in it through Newhaven , he scared the hell out of me hit stupid leptons pulled over and said ' You want to drive back' to which i replied no its ok you can while i just check the contents of my under crackers .

Dont worry you wont regret it :D

I have this pic sorry its all i have,as far as i know its a s/s catback veilside evolution system

I will be fitting my hks as soon as i get the car then i will take the veilside into work and get it polished up:d

Pretty looking exhaust matey, cant tell from the pic but what shape is the tip? It looks squareish if you know what I mean.

Drop me a PM when you have fitted your new one and we might be able to sort something out.

Cheers mate

Pretty looking exhaust matey, cant tell from the pic but what shape is the tip? It looks squareish if you know what I mean.

Drop me a PM when you have fitted your new one and we might be able to sort something out.

Cheers mate

Hi m8,

Yea no probs ,i have put another pic up that shows exhaust from rear.

The car should be here by the end of sept so will be available shortly after that.

Dan

I bought mine of Dude , didnt drive it untill id handed over the cash , he took me out in it through Newhaven , he scared the hell out of me hit stupid leptons pulled over and said ' You want to drive back' to which i replied no its ok you can while i just check the contents of my under crackers .

Dont worry you wont regret it :D

:rlol: