Car back from the spray shop woohoo

paul mac

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good Paul, like the bonnet. I was thinking bout doing my own thing with my bonnet, but then I realised i'd just cock it up, so I'll leave it alone. :D

i picked up a j-spec bonnet for £100 as no-one really wants em, why not give it a go, the worst that can happen is your £100 out of pocket, that was my thinking

i picked up a j-spec bonnet for £100 as no-one really wants em, why not give it a go, the worst that can happen is your £100 out of pocket, that was my thinking

Good way of thinking, didn't realise that J spec bonnets were so cheap, I may well give it a go. Cheers Paul. :)

very nice mate :)

i like the idea of the chair in the garage

so you can sit and admire it ;)

with the car being away for a month i had nothing to play with so sat and sulked in the garage, i polished all the bits off the car, then polished them again, and again, then sat and looked at them, then polished them again:D , i got that bored i did a supra mk3 head gasket for a friend at work:eyebrows:

• 3 weeks later...

cars virtually back together now heres some finished pics, highlights ~ the following were all deleted, bonnet washer jets (relocated),rear washer jet, rear wiper, arial, rear toyota badge, rear boot mounted high level brake light

other mods reshaped front mouth on Bomex, face lift style front headlights, new side repeaters, reshaped sideskirt intakes, blended spats and skirts, carbon fibre inserts in bonnet, and 4 months of buggering about, if anyone has any questions/needs advise on any aspect of this feel free to ask

front 102.jpg

front 103.jpg

front 104.jpg

front 108.jpg