The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Handling Improvements WHAT CAN I DO

boombastictiger

but its the lean when cornering heavy that i find holds me back a bit,

Whats the best method to stop the lean....Struts?

ye dont drive so fast!!!! lol

if it leans then your on the edge slow down it not you!!! that will cop it

in your bullet ( these car are so tough in a crash) its that inoccent by stander that out for a joly!!!!:innocent:

When opted to go for 19's i was advised not to, i was told that the handling will be majorly compromised and that i should stick with 17's...preferably even smaller, i was also advised that i should not lower the car, not even a mm. i was made aware of C.Wilson and is hatred for aftermarket wheels and coilovers, i thought to hell with that and brought my gold 19" Cr's and lowered the car.

But on the other hand i have a mate who did take the advise and below is his car, handles like a dream, looks like.....:D

[qimg]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3964/supraxl8.jpg[/qimg]

:D hey thats my old car,nice wheels by the way!!:p

ye dont drive so fast!!!! lol

if it leans then your on the edge slow down it not you!!! that will cop it

in your bullet ( these car are so tough in a crash) its that inoccent by stander that out for a joly!!!!:innocent:

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT?

This is a discussion forum. It works a lot better if you speak English.

Do you speak like a retard in real life too?

im not changing my wheels, no way...18" deep dish chrome, Common I got a NA so i gotta compete on style if not full on speed...

Comfort i dont care about, when im driving i dont mind the bumps to much...the car is already lowered, not to low though...Handles amazingly though , but its the lean when cornering heavy that i find holds me back a bit,

Whats the best method to stop the lean....Struts?

I'm not trying to bit a cock but... :taped:

You come and ask how to make your car handle better, you get some good advice, and then you say you're not going to do it?

If you want to improve the handling of the car then do what's been advised. If you want it to look good, then keep it as it is.

Fitting a stiffer anti-roll bar will make the car roll less (quelle surprise) but that won't necessarily make you go round corners quicker, which, if I read between the lines of your post, is what you want? Yeah?

My advice to you is get the car onto a big wide open area, or track and learn what it can/can't do. You'll be surprised at how much the car can body-roll yet keep adhesion.