I bought another toy

CJ

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey, and I thought I was bad :). My missus stopped moaning about cars a while ago, she's finally given in and just rolls her eyes when a new car comes along. Mind you, brought the latest Supe home the other week, and my little lad comes outside and says 'more car daddy ?' He's not yet two :rlol:

Traiter.

Looks good tho Col, be interested to see your plans :)

I seriously thought if that once but decided against it. I think the next one is going to be a shade of blue :innocent: :eyebrows:

if you'd have seen that supe at JAE you'd go with the green... it looked so nice next to Gamers....

Anyone got a picture of the green one at JAE?

what on your mind CJ..? come on spill the beans...... :eyebrows:

Mike, if I told you I would have to killl you and whilst Charlotte might think that's a good idea, I would be concerned that if I failed, you would kick the crap out of me :D

Mike, if I told you I would have to killl you and whilst Charlotte might think that's a good idea, I would be concerned that if I failed, you would kick the crap out of me :D

:rlol:

did you take the Havent job..? she cooks a mean... well, it's been so long I've forgotten... :( :D

Oooo goody. Come round for dinner, you can tell us both your secrets then. :)

I will take you up on that. ;) The funny thing is, I got offered the job at Havant and then got contacted by the chaps at Bahrain (I think I mentioned that one before) and also by a major company in Dubai. London buses spring to mind! :D

I will take you up on that. ;) The funny thing is, I got offered the job at Havant and then got contacted by the chaps at Bahrain (I think I mentioned that one before) and also by a major company in Dubai. London buses spring to mind! :D

Ok sod the Havant job I'm up for Dubai or Bahrain. :D