The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black TT

Guest mk47

This time up for sale for real is my 1994 L Reg TT AUTO JSPEC.

65,000 miles, leather front seats, apexi turbo timer, 17'' oz racing alloys with almost new tyres (front and back) 11 months MOT, about 4 months tax, well maintained clean engine.

Runs very well at 0.9 bar boost, only extra mods are the HKS superdragger, Blitz induction.

There is VERY light damage on the rear drivers side arch, and the front wing a bit of paint has scraped off although no internal damage, have been quoted £250 to be fixed and resprayed back to new so i can do that or can book in and knock the price off the selling price.

Has a boostgauge in place of the clock. Front leathers are in very good condition, rear seats are also good dont look like theyve been used much. fully blacked out windows, and a walnut dash.

Pics are available in my garage and your welcome to come and take a look at it.

Open to offers on this please if anyone is interested.

07849 017 480

That's really bad news Maz.

For the record I was with Maz when he came all the way up to Preston to buy this car, and it really is in very good condition, it pulled really well, and the only bad points will have been sorted to get through the M.O.T.

Good luck with the sale mate, sorry you are having to.

Hope that the reason won't stop you from getting another in the near future.

Mike

No im moving out so for now going to have to let the supra go until i get settled in and then definately another tt for me.

in the meantime il probably get something small and cheerful to keep me mobile. wont be leaving the forum though!

No im moving out so for now going to have to let the supra go until i get settled in and then definately another tt for me.

in the meantime il probably get something small and cheerful to keep me mobile. wont be leaving the forum though!

sorry to hear your selling but glad your still be on the forum

sorry to hear your selling but glad your still be on the forum

i will definately be back on the hunt for a new supra after ive settled down and stuff though, just today i was saying to my mate at work that im always gona own a supra even wen im old il keep it as a weekend car or something. best car ive ever owned and in my short life time ive owned about 6 decent cars.

There is VERY light damage on the rear drivers side arch, and the front wing a bit of paint has scraped off although no internal damage, have been quoted £250 to be fixed and resprayed back to new so i can do that or can book in and knock the price off the selling price.

I can say that I have seen this damage and it is one 8 inch scuff on each wheel arch drivers side, and £250 I would say is the absolute most it would cost, I can get it done for maz cheaper but he is to much of a tight ass to come up to my neck of the woods.

pics would really help!

edited

oh in the garage

yeah their in garage if it makes it easier for people i will add to here shortly :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.