The mkiv Supra Owners Club

who waves at who?

aeropete

I gave the thumbs up to other soop owners around the boro area but got snubbed so I posted on here about it but someone was on the rag and said that if you saw someone walking down the street with the same jacket as you would you acknowledge them!

If I remember right, that jacket comment was me. I still have the same view. I guess I must still be on the rag, then.

So that comment supports my point. Just because you drive the same sort of car, it doesn't mean you have anything in common with the other driver. He might turn out to be a rude fucking idiot.

If I remember right, that jacket comment was me. I still have the same view. I guess I must still be on the rag, then.

So that comment supports my point. Just because you drive the same sort of car, it doesn't mean you have anything in common with the other driver. He might turn out to be a rude fucking idiot.

Going by the fact that alot of supra owners are members of this site and what a freindly helpful place it is, i would say the odds are much against another owner been a rude fucking idiot.

Just my 2 pence.:) ;)

Just because you drive the same sort of car, it doesn't mean you have anything in common with the other driver. He might turn out to be a rude fucking idiot.

Very true... im not gonna mention any names, but at USC this weekend wandered over with my other half to a guy standing by his car (with a club sticker in the back window) and got completely cun#ed off!

Met a few other guys with soops who weren't club members, one white UK spec and one Black Jspec, camping just up the way from me... well nice guys, friendly and polite, couldn't be cooler.

I know it sounds a bit gay but if someone from the club comes over to say hi, HAVE SOME FUC##NG MANNERS AND HAVE A BRIEF CHAT!!!

ISNT THAT WHY WE PUT THE CLUB LOGO ON OUR CARS ! ! ? ? ! ! ? ? ! ! ? ?

Ok rant over, I feel much better now :D :d :D

Guest chiefvinso

Yeah, you started with the rolex but as that was an item harder to see we moved onto the jacket. Anyhow, the rag thing was just a jove so hope no offence was taken but after our previous comments on the waving thing I totally agree with your comments as what you said made me see things in a different perpspective. Good to see your around still anyway, havent seen much of you posting lately. I raised a sleeping giant! :D

I normally wave at Supras when I see one, but its amazing how many poker faced looks I get back.

Lots of people aren't interested in being friendly just because they've got the same car.

I suppose you don't see Mondeo owners waving to each other ;)

On here, we're enthusiasts, and kind of expect others we meet to be as enthusiastic about their cars, as we are about ours, sadly with most of the miserable bastards around here, that doesnt seem to be the case :D

The most astonished looks are when I wave at Supras, when driving the Griffith, or Griffiths, when driving the Supra ;)

They all look at me like I've just come from another planet :D