The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new Endless drag Supra

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dee_rz

theres no reason that it won't get the full 900-1000bhp potential that fueling will give it with the right tune and at the same time with the motor built to that spec it shold stay strong at that crazy level of power too :)

Guest dee_rz

agreed it must be meaty, like i said before the only ones i know of that fuel that sort of power are the aeromotive tusunami ones in the u.s :cool: sure there will be others out there that can and there not cheap :D

Awesome car!!

Will it be easy to drive as an everyday car?

Its got that triple plate clutch and a drag suspension:rolleyes:

not really sure to be honest i can drive my rex every day if i want it to it really depends on the drive your after to be honest anything over 600bhp is going to be a little bit harder to drive than a stock supra in my opinion.

Are the pistons low compression?? I ask as the HG you've listed in the spec would make it higher than stock compression on stock pistons. And high compression isn't what you want on a drag car IMO.

pass mate, i dont know:search: it goes well alledged 10.2 seconds and was built by endless so whatever it has it must be working right, it bloody wants too lol

• 4 weeks later...