The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec TT - 67,800 miles. MINT.

bjh

Time to move on - fantastic car in superb condition.

67,800 miles from new with complete Toyota Service History. Three former keepers. All the usual UK spec features twin air bags, aircon, CD, beige leather in great condition (back seats are virtually un-used).326 bph.

Facelift lights all round, the fronts are rears having only covered about 3000 miles. Blitz Nur R exhaust and Vortex R alloys were fitted at the same time. Alloys are all unmarked and loads of tread left. 'De-horned' at the same.

Superb condition throughout, must be one of the cleanest UK spec cars left. Increasingly rare in this condition and mileage. Seriously cheap insurance, I pay less than £470 fully comp ! Took it to Lucifer's MKIVstore day last month - many people said how clean it was.

Pics will follow when i've worked out how to resize them!

Looking for about £10,900. Any questions then please ask. Located in Bristol.

Tel - 07971 589 741.

Yes the driver's door is open! Thats because I had a CD on last night and didn't want to arm the alarm by fully closing the door. Not trying to hide anything by keeping it open - trust me it also shuts!

Thanks for the positive comments - this car has been really well looked after by myself and the previous 3 owners. I searched long and hard to find one in this condition before buying it. Hope it goes to a good home....

In Ashton - think you (Kev) were at the MKIV Store open day as well? Bought the car from RA Motors - saw it on here before I bought it.

ahh i see so your the fella' that baught this car of rash!, I was just about to go an lay a deposit on this car untill you beat me to it!:p , its in top nic this one its a luvly example! - like most of Rash's motors, i also got mine from him -UK TT Manual 42k miles, he sells a load of supra's, MR2's etc so this is more than likely another top motor. i think he has got a suup for sale at moment actually - not as low mileage as this though - check out http://www.ramotors.co.uk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.