The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A nice subtle mod lastnight

GazzaGSi

Guest dee_rz
Just checked you garage and you have no pics! Get it updated!

And sorry no i havnt seen your car, I guess two great minds think alike! ;)

Yep, I really like it :)

will get some pics later bud :cool:

Just finished mine too - 3 hours from start to finish.

Put the gauge in the same place as you and it looks exactly the same, so I won't bother posting a pic. :)

I mounted the Greddy controller on top of all the ecu gubbins behind the radio. The good thing about that is that all the wires I needed are present on the radio harness.

Then I fed the cable through the firewall near the steering and across the back of the firewalll to the Greddy sensor, which I mounted near the charcoal canister. Teed the feed off of the boost sensor tube with about 2 foot of extra tubing. (Pics of this bit below)

Thanks for the tip on what to do with the air vent - it was a godsend.

Oh, one thing I did do was cut 2 slots on the bottom of the plastic air hose that goes to the back of the vent. Then I sealed off the vent with gaffer tape and bent the flap I'd created downwards so the air is now directed onto the radio.

DSC01894.JPG

Dsc01895.jpg

Dsc01896.jpg