The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 NA Manual for sale

Whitesupraboy2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
the exhaust gasket began blowing now replaced as well.

Beginning to really need the space now £4.8k to members :)

Advantage of buying this car you get a free viewing of the abflug...thats worth the price alone :D

i hate to say it mate but present climate and mileage i think you are gonna have to go lower

i hate to say it mate but present climate and mileage i think you are gonna have to go lower

i know what u mean but i hope not, this car is a lovely looked after car, im tempted to go get compression checks to back up how nice the car is :) I had 186 on number 6 cylinder about 2 months ago when i did one with B'have which is good i believe.

To be honest, I cannot see you getting much if you break it. It is an NA after all so no real "major" parts worth having eh? :(

I know i cant win, but the interior is in great condition. and someone may wana do a 5speed conversion as all the bits would be there. Suspension parts are the same, brakes a little for etc...

I'll end up just getting it crushed at this rate as ill get pissed off with it!! :mad:

Espically if one more car call centre calls me :mad: :mad:

I know i cant win, but the interior is in great condition. and someone may wana do a 5speed conversion as all the bits would be there. Suspension parts are the same, brakes a little for etc...

I'll end up just getting it crushed at this rate as ill get pissed off with it!! :mad:

Espically if one more car call centre calls me :mad: :mad:

well u know i will have a few bits off you and the 5 speed box is very sellable does yours have a lsd too thats worth something

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.