The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red manual N/A

dangerous brain

Has everything been sorted i.e. heater matrix or still the same?? Price changed???????

Whats he mean, kick whos head in???? lol

OK OK I have been very crap at selling this car lol. The heater matrix hasn't been done yet thats why I will still accept £3k for the car but seriously absolutely no lower. The comment about kick who's head in is in relation to this post...

man that sucks. go up his house kick his head in (or just take the police with you). i would have to go up there man an sor tit out.

Shame tho i want a red supra, not till spring tho :eyebrows:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, it would take me the same time to get to you as it would take to change a heater matrix, scratch that idea :(

Regarding the MOT though, can you not find out who it was MOTd with last and get a replacement certificate?

Good luck with the sale Brian

It'd end up cheaper and less hassle to re-MOT the car. Its not like its going to fail as its done about 300 miles since its last one. I think losing the MOT has just really upset me you know. I know if I do the matrix the car will sell for over a grand more than advertised here, just being stuck in Holland at the mo and having not even managed to drive the car it just depresses me. Its gonna cost me £200 just to fly over to collect it to do the matrix. Then another £200 to bring it back and fly home again and thats before the hassle of doing the job. I could pay someone to do the job but how do I get the car to anyone when I am in Holland? The person looking after the car cant even figure out how to open the bloody door FFS never mind deliver it to a garage for me.

It drives me mad that I have £3800s (thats what I paid for it 6 months ago) worth of car sat in a garden that I can't drive and can't do anything else with. I honestly thought it woud sail out the door at £3500 as I reckoned I got a bargain when I bought it.

AGHHH Rant over :)

The car is in the trade. To shorten a long story I got the car from martin. The log book didn't appear. Then after a bit of badgering (he had a bad time a cpl of months ago if you remember) I got the paperwork he had. But as the car is still in the trade I had to apply for a V5 myself. Shortly after I got the paperwork Martin said he would buy it back off me at the bargain price of 3k. I didn't see the point of applying for a V5 as it was going straight back to trade. Weeks turned into months and the car is still sat in my mother inlaws garden. Now I am getting off my arse to sell it. Putting my name on the V5 will only serve to stick another owner on the car and achieve nothing and is to be frank pointless unless I have to tax it to sell it.

Also the Heaters do not work for some reason

Think they know the reason ;)

Please note this is a 5 Speed Manual Supra not a slower Auto!

Cheeky git, that's 80% of their customers offended. :D

Forgot to mention that it's a V6 though :innocent:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.