The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Met The First Un Friendly Supra Driver Tonight....

supra-lover

Unfriendly Supra drivers? There's plenty of 'em out there I've met on the road. Flash, wave, signal....nothing.

Of course, it could just be they've got slow reactions I guess.

no no i meen the ones that just look at you as if your a feking retard,,lol bikers are the same loads nod or wave at you, and some do nothing,,we'r things us humans :rlol:

Went to fuel wifes Rover once near Steyning / Brighton, a Supra pulled in couple of pumps across. He saw me looking across and I instinctively waved...he turned away. Whilst paying, I asked him how he was getting on with the car, and told him I had one, but was in the wifes car that day. He smiled and said 'If I had a pound for everytime someones said that'....I followed him out and said , but I have, really...he just walked off muttering sure, sure.

I felt a right gowk:(

Went to fuel wifes Rover once near Steyning / Brighton, a Supra pulled in couple of pumps across. He saw me looking across and I instinctively waved...he turned away. Whilst paying, I asked him how he was getting on with the car, and told him I had one, but was in the wifes car that day. He smiled and said 'If I had a pound for everytime someones said that'....I followed him out and said , but I have, really...he just walked off muttering sure, sure.

lol what a muppet i hate people like that,,i do think that a lot of people who own supras think there the dogs bolloks,at the end of the day they are only a 15k car at the very most really, and as for the n/a's now anyone can go buy one if they wanted so even though YES they are a beautifal motor and i love em to bits, i certainly don't think i'm better than anyone els...because for 5k a young chav can go out and get one ha ha it's wrong but true:)

That's just rude, whether you had a supe or not. Jesus some people - if I could exist in the world without them I would.

You should have gotten all technical on his ass so he believed you, arrogant sod!

No one ever waves at me...posted 2 more Was It Yous, still no answers. :( :( :( No love...

lol lol me to me too,, theres no need for it:)

That's what gets me about living round here. NO ONE smiles, or even waves when you let them out. Perhaps it's everywhere and this is the most unfriendly country in the world. Being polite doesn't cost anything. Especially shop assistants when they act like they are doing you a favour, err I'm giving you money!!

Ahem.

That's what gets me about living round here. NO ONE smiles, or even waves when you let them out. Perhaps it's everywhere and this is the most unfriendly country in the world. Being polite doesn't cost anything. Especially shop assistants when they act like they are doing you a favour, err I'm giving you money!!

Ahem.

mmmm i find a lot of people are friendly to me i must say,, i'm a friendly person though i get on with everyone,,i only get the od time when someone is a prick or something, but on the hole southend is a friendly place i must say :)

Ahem.

That's just you, to everyone else they are friendly, smile and "have a nice day"

I was sitting behind a storm blue supra at our local level crossing, so I walked up and gave the driver a mkivsupra.net card, told her a bit about the club etc etc.

Eventually she said "Oh is yours the same car as mine then?:blink:

OF COURSE IT IS WOMAN, I'm not just chatting you up with tales of my car club membership, that's why it looks the same as yours except in a different colour, ohhhh of course, different colour therefore different car.

Thank god the train came.