The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ultimate Street Car - 4th-6th August

letmeshowyou

Im going up with a few cars on sunday. Leaving 6 oclock.

When are you going up????

same as fella.. we meet up at the village hotel nr the malta in at maidstone leaving at 6am... where are you guys leaving from

Sabrina & James are you going to make it this weekend? Would be great to see Jimbo's car running!

Anyone know the final sign-on time and if the queues are likely to be long? I've got a few jobs to do during the moring so might not be there until midday...

Sorry to hear it mate... lets hope you'll be ready for the Japshow final :)

Better make sure I have plenty of tunes then, could be a long time spent waiting. That said Japshow got VERY quiet after 3pm, queue times were down to a 10 minutes towards the end of the day so might try a late appearance.

just back :D another amazing show and i managed to set a 13.2 @ 103mph with just a decat some fancy exhaust(dont no the name) and a fuel cut defender;) the 112mph limiter and restricter ring are still on the car so that aint a bad time:p

and who is the black uk owner with black multispokes that spoke to me sorry was more braging about his 400bhp supe at tescos in wellinboro? it had a sticker front number plate, i noticed u run a 13.8 or something?