The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time To Sell 93TT Manual import

GlennMR2

:( :( ## SOLD ## :( :( :(

im afraid ive got to sell my beloved supra. im currently looking to buy a flat and need to raise the deposit, which means i have to sell the supra and im going to have to let it go cheap because i need a quick sale :(:(:(

93 TT Supra Import

Manual

70k-ish miles

MOT December 06

Tax December 06

bronze-gunmetal color

do-luck front

veilside skirts and spats

18in do-luck double sixes

kakimoto exhaust

tinted windows

yellow bilstiens shocks

facelift rear lights

motorised flip out tv/dvd/cd/radio headunit

2x 350w subs

infinty speakers all round

2 powerfull amps

remote start alarm with pager system and auto window closure

BAD POINTS

the passenger side window has packed in. but im trying to look for a new motor now, as i need this window open in this heat, lool

think ive covered everything but theres so much so i proberly forgot something. not sure how much to sell for , so any ideas and offers (pm me for offers) would be welcome, and i do need a quick sale.. pics to follow

not that cheap.. lol but do need a quick sale if possible as ive just had an offer about 5 mins ago excepted on a flat. so do need to sell to raise the deposit.. i dont know really how much its worth, i was thinking of around 8k mark. but do tell me if that asking to much or less

cheers lads

i was thinking of around 8k mark

Well I wouldn't say that 8k was cheap, but you may be lucky ;)

Cheap, to my mind is £5-6k and even then Penguin had a hell of a job selling his '93 car for that. I never saw it so cannot comment on condition, but by all accounts it was a good car.

Supply and demand, Glenn, is the key to moving cars.

If the right person comes along, wants a car with that spec and is willing to pay £8k, you've got your deal.

If there's 50 of similar spec in the Autotrader, and most of them are around £7k, you're going to struggle. :(

Personally I'd be put off by the speakers taking up what is already a pitiful boot size, but then I'm not your average youngster looking for a kewl ride :D

Good luck mate. :)

not that cheap.. lol but do need a quick sale if possible as ive just had an offer about 5 mins ago excepted on a flat. so do need to sell to raise the deposit.. i dont know really how much its worth, i was thinking of around 8k mark. but do tell me if that asking to much or less

cheers lads

I have been offered an aerotop TT for less than that mate.

Good luck with the sale but if you want it gone quick you may have to drop a fair bit more.

If you lower the price, let me know. I may be interested if my current avenue falls through.

EDIT - what is with the gold dash? I have some cubic zirconia if you want to 'bling' it some more :p

I have been offered an aerotop TT for less than that mate.

Good luck with the sale but if you want it gone quick you may have to drop a fair bit more.

If you lower the price, let me know. I may be interested if my current avenue falls through.

EDIT - what is with the gold dash? I have some cubic zirconia if you want to 'bling' it some more :p

I just realised it is a manual so it will have more chance of getting the price you are looking for.

Stealth dude where you gettin an aero TT for that money??? If you don't want it point it my way :)

Being MSB is obviously detracting from an otherwise good car :)

I'll let you know if I don't buy it brian. TBH it's my second choice, I got guzzumped on a storm blue one for 7.5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.