What really Pees me off

MrRalphMan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't come. It will be far too hot for a penguin and you'll be far too busy marching across Antarctica or something. ;)

yeah but im sure somebody will take suntan lotion with em :tongue: - you'r always leaving the penguin out of group buys :(

Apologies. I won't mention it again. You will take this as consolation though: The hire car isn't a Soop. Just a modest Citroen C2. Got air-con tho.

It won't be long til I'll miss my car, and want to come back. Have you got Dicky's number yet?

Sorry penguin, you can come, of course. Just don't regurgitate in front of us. Its not nice.

This morning it's bloody ignorant tossy commuters.

'I know I'll have a coffee and leave the cup on the floor of the train'

'Oh look a flyers fallen/been shaken out of my paper, I'll leave it here'

What bloody hope do we have if people cannot be bothered with little things like this.

I always take my rubbish with me and so will my kids.. It's all to often I see a kid with their parents drop rubbish and their parents don't do anything about it.

We might as well give up and live in a fudging cave..

totally agree mate, what makes it worse is i'm the mug who picks it up, i cant stand stuff being left around likr that.[ANGRY][/ANGRY]

What bloody hope do we have if people cannot be bothered with little things like this.

I always take my rubbish with me and so will my kids.. It's all to often I see a kid with their parents drop rubbish and their parents don't do anything about it.

Rant over... morning all. :)

Daydream over. Getting back to the matter in hand. I blame the parents.

I have mangos at home. They are getting eaten tonight.

My dad is designing some palace or something for a Prince in Dubai and everytime him and my mum go this guy sends gifts to the hotel they are at. Last time it was perfume and aftershave 'for the prince in you' is the tag line. This time it was mangos. My mum was so grateful he even offered to fedex her some when she got home, she declined. I would've had them. :(

Rant over... morning all. :)

Tell me about it. I will take a train up in the morning, when it leaves Bognor, it will be clean and tidy, by the time it arrives at Victoria, it is a shit tip, banana skins left on table, papers, cups apple cores, just left everywhere. The cleaners have their work cut out, trying to clean a whole 12 car train before it is booked to leave again

The woman in the flat downstairs knocked on the door this morning to accuse me of putting the bin out (which I hadn't) on the wrong day. No sorry to disturb you etc.

That kind of thing is precisely why my flat is on the market, and why I would never live in one again.

The guy who lived underneath me, who mercifully only visits once a month, has real problems parking in a considerate fashion and is always blocking my space.

I have given in being polite about it, and told him if he does it again I will get my pick-up, pull his POS skoda onto the road and leave it there.