The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint TT WANTED Black/Silver

Supralookin

My BMW Z4 is going to get sold as I've just bought a house and I fancy a new modern kitchen after I've moved in so I'm lookin at buying a good condition Supe. Not too fussed about milage as long as it's been looked after. If your selling or thinking about it please send me a message.:)

Ok.... Manual or Auto, not too fussed again, as long as it's in great condition and been well looked after. Leather, air con, nice wheels and most importantly the spoiler must be in tact! No veilside bodykits please. Not wanting to disclose budget until I have a good snoop around! UK or Import. No single turbo conversions, can't afford the insurance.

Have a guy bringing a mint TT round at 12 to have a look. Only imported 6 weeks ago with full Japan service history. 55000 miles on the clock but feel the asking price of 12k is a bit too much. We'll see!

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=334295327

I thought it was a no-no to have someone come to you with a car? Autotrader advise against it and say you should meet them at their home etc.

Also, why sell a car that was only imported 6 weeks ago?

I thought it was a no-no to have someone come to you with a car? Autotrader advise against it and say you should meet them at their home etc.

Also, why sell a car that was only imported 6 weeks ago?

I actually arranged to go there but then he said him and his girlfriend were coming over to Lytham so I said why not! He imports them regularly.

Priced to high for what it is and just been to see another that looks like the bodyparts have been welded together. Absolute crap, the search continues...

Well mine is priced lower and is not crap:cool: No rust no scratches no rips in the seats ect.

Pixelfill, I'm moving back to Blackpool as it's nearer my work and I never seem t be away from the place! Looks like I'll be borrowing a car off my dad until one comes around. I'm lookin for a facelift silver with spats and skirts so if anyone knows of any due for sale etc please let me know.xx

Guest Garfy

I could be selling mine, (at the right price) it doesn't have all that you want but it is Silver has toyota bilstine lowered suspension, nice 17" three piece split rim alloys and is mint, it doesn't have the sideskirts and spats but in my opinion I don't think it needs them, let me know what you think.

image]

these photos are a bit old now, since these were taken I hae fitted clear side repeaters, active front spoiler, new J-spec headlights, and the little dent you maybe able to see on the passenger side rear arch has been sorted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.