The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging interest on Greddy 2 row FMIC kit group buy

DamanC

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I just got told the same thing about my Aristo IC. My 3 row group buy is still all al though. I have the stock ready to shop

Martin can you get hold of any 2-row greddy coolers? I will need a very quick delivery though if you can promise that :( as my car has now been off the road for 6 weeks

If anyone is interested, i bought a FMIC last week from a local guy. They are basically the eBay ones but wont have any import costs to pay as they are already in the countryl. FItted it at the weekend and must say ive been impressed so far. Fitting it was fine (apart from an issue im having with my bumper but thats not the FMIC fault), nice size, comes complete with all the pipework, clamps, bolts, brackets. I know its not branded but i thought it was still a very good price and from reports ive heard off many people on here, the branded ones certainly hold their own against the big brands and are certainly better than the stock SMIC. If anyone is interested i can get these for £375 + delivery, maybe a little cheaper (£350??) if there are enough numbers. The link below has a few pics.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=75506

May be interested, depending on the quality of the cooler ;)

Seems good enough at the moment, like i said only driven the car once. Have a look at the pics or come along to the next Mascrat Manor meet (IIRC you are over Chester way arent you) and you can have a look yourself. The guy is based in Warrington so you wouldnt even have to pay postage.

Sounds good mate :thumbs:

Ive seem them ones in warrington for sale before, was tempted, thought he'd maybe bought a cooler off ebay, like this....

Supra Intercooler

And then bought the piping kit....

Piping kit

And then sold them together for £100+extra

Thought about doing it myself too :D

Look forward to having a look at the next meet Gaz :)

TBH mate thats probably what he does but the way i saw it was its probably worth a little bit extra so i dont have to wait for delivery, i know what im picking up is what im paying for and also so theres no nasty surprises from HM Customs a few weeks later when they sting me for import tax.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.