DamanC

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly worth having one unless your running BPU :rolleyes:

.... In other words ....

GET A DECAT, RESTRICTOR RING AND FCD Andy :D :d

MUAHAHAHAHAH :diablo: Im on it red leader :p Looks like it will be mod night one quiet friday and saturday at work and couldn't think of anyone better to help me out ;) I thought id take the plunge and have my birthday early :D

Oh yes, getting paid to do mods on the road rockets, cant be bad ;)

Spend the money, you know you want to :D

2 row seems a good bet for me if they can be arranged at a friendly price,

just to confirm:

1. They are better than an SMIC (even a new stock one)?

2. They are ok up to what bhp? 550-600? Obviously they will be great at stock to bpu levels, would it be good enough if say I was to go for a BL T67DBB at some stage?

Martin why can a 2-row if properly ducted and Water Injection used not handle a small single? do you have first hand experience of this? im not knocking your knowledge just curious ooo err

I am also interested in the answer to this, as this is all part of my single conversions shopping list/christmas box......

As you say - If properly ducted then yes it will be fine, but the mass majority of people wont do that and end up with something worse then a new side mount.

I am about to do a group buy on Greddy 3 rows anyway. But Expect around £800

NO these are no good for 500bhp, and are about the same as a new side omunt as tehy side mounts are properly ducted.

I thought you couldnt really quote intercoolers in power figures, more like the maximum boost they are good for without being overcome with heatsoak?

Wouldnt these be good for 1.2bar ? which in single terms, is alot of gee gee's :)

Aslong as you blocked off any easy routes for the air to get around the cooler, so it had to flow through it instead, i would of thought they would be ok?

please correct me becuase im probably wrong:rolleyes:

As you say - If properly ducted then yes it will be fine, but the mass majority of people wont do that and end up with something worse then a new side mount.

If thats the case, I may well be interested in this... If it is even close to not being able to cope with the boost/power, then I would rather go for the 3 row intercooler...

Martin, when you going to know more??

maybe this is what I need but I've probably not got that amount of spare cash just kicking around... 360 was kinda under the radar, nearly a grand is not - boooo

whats the standard retail on these greddy 3 - row intercoolers? are there any cheaper alternative makes?

then again if it is just down to ducting, ducting a 2 row has to be a lot cheaper than getting a 3 row (and maybe better because you block less of the rad)

3 Rows are firm at £820 now if I get 10 people.

Retail on the 3 row is £1150 Im even cheaper than Nic on these.

£820 - does that include standard turbo ducting? or is it just for the intercooler? Is it everything needed to install?

vat, delivery?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.