The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jon's Angel Eye Headlights Fitted Tonight

mr lover

This is what I was thinking, as I have UK glass lights but would want the facelift look, cleaned up, angle eye'd and possibly indicators moved to the non-redundant side light inside at the front, would this all be possible........??????

How much and when could you do them, ie, Im ready now with money burning holes in places it shouldnt..... ;)

Guest gzaerojon
This is what I was thinking, as I have UK glass lights but would want the facelift look, cleaned up, angle eye'd and possibly indicators moved to the non-redundant side light inside at the front, would this all be possible........??????

How much and when could you do them, ie, Im ready now with money burning holes in places it shouldnt..... ;)

yes all possible mate, once they are fitted its just a case of wiring :)

as soon as i clear my orders i will be doing these so i'll give you a shout in the next week or 2 if thats ok?

Daddy likes.

Jon

Could they be done in orange and used as fancy front indicators? Somehow have them both come on with the sidelight switch but when you indicate the both go out and one side flashes - a bit like american car rear brake lights do.

If not, blue or white would look good on my blue car. I'm sure it's highly illegal to have blue ones though.

i'll have to check on the colours available, if orange was available then im sure it can be done :)

yes all possible mate, once they are fitted its just a case of wiring :)

as soon as i clear my orders i will be doing these so i'll give you a shout in the next week or 2 if thats ok?

Shout away when ever your ready mate.........been wanting to get this done for ages........ ;)

Guest gzaerojon
ive got money waiting for these in green or blue, but i have jap spec with the side light in is it poss to swap to the facelift (black) with the angel eyes? if so how much

do you mean you mean you want the propper facelifts with out the side lights inside?

btw guys, these angels eyes can be fitted to uk lights, j-spec facelifts and pre facelifts :)

Guest gzaerojon

oh yeah i remember now, red type R?

problem is with using real facelifts is it will break up a good set :(

i only keep one facelift set in stock, and i'd prefer to do it on a like for like basis. i can do a lot with the pre facelifts though :)

Guest gzaerojon

great family car :D

yeah thats fine, i'll give you a shout when im ready to go.

its just a case of wiring them to the sidelight looms

i would only do these as black reflectors as keeping the chrome looks odd as they reflect the light all over the place and you dont get the clean ring effect (so to speak ;))

• 3 months later...