What music do you all listen t

brian73united

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of different stuff.

Marilyn Manson, Prodigy (Jilted Generation album), Wu Tang, Gravediggaz, Gza, some dance music, The village people and Offspring. Just a sample of what I listen too. Prodigy and Marilyn Manson are the best to drive too though IMO.

Mark

Ive got all the Wu-Tang and gravediggaz albums from around '96-2000ish

havent listened to them in AGES! gona go dig them out now!

Now listen to mainy Hedkandi and funky house stuff ... like a bit of rock too... U2 are pretty amazeing!

anything and everything, especially any to do with good looking records (bukem, big bud, seba, makoto etc) as I love a bit of d&b, especially with an ambient/jazzy vibe :)

bukem is a good mate of mine lemme know if there is something on goodl looking that you need

It all depends what sort of driving style I'm doing. If I'm cruising through country lanes on a sunny day with the windows down, it could be anything the prodigy do, to bands like Saliva, seether, nirvana, or the new bands I found recently, junkie XL, fall out boy or my current favourite, jimmy eats world. anyone whos played burnout revenge will recognise one of their tracks.

If I'm cruising down high streets at pub kick out time, its stuff like Chingy, or the need for speed sountrack, anything that kicks out loads of bass to get the girly's attention, I got a comment the other night as I drove passed a pub, some pissed bird shouted, "oh my god, can I have sex with your car mate"!!!

If I'm stuck in traffic, its usually traffic announcments to find my way out of the jam.

I thought you lot were petrolheads!

What a lot of lightweights ;)

The only sound you need to listen to in the Supra, is the exhaust note :D

Anyone who admits to preferring to listen to (so called :)) music should seriously consider buying a Vectra or Mondeo. I bet you all drive around with the silencers fitted in your Nur specs or RSRs :rlol:

TBH, I rarely listen to music in the Supra, it interferes with the sound of the engine/exhaust, and in the end I just find it irritating.

Maybe if its pouring with rain and I have to have the windows shut I may stick a CD on, but I'm bored with all the old stuff, and can't get on with the latest "music" so its really only a stop gap until I can open the window again :D

The only sound you need to listen to in the Supra, is the exhaust note :D

TBH, I rarely listen to music in the Supra, it interferes with the sound of the engine/exhaust, and in the end I just find it irritating.

I know what you mean. I listened to a cd during my drive to work this morning. First time in months. Kept noticing I couldn't hear any engine noise and had to keep checking it hadn't stalled.

Do you not find that you don't actually listen to music even when it's on. When I drive I seem to concentrate so much that many tracks will go by without me 'hearing' them. I end up not bothering.

this is true but that's why I listen when cruising along on open roads, not such a white knuckle ride then... ;)