my bad f*ckin luck

Guest mk47

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats harsh i hope your ok, ALWAYS just go for the animal as there most likely to run in the same direction ur heading and youll just hit them anyway.

Hope it doesnt cost you too much to fix.

if i was a fox i would not agree:p

Another victim of that damn 'fox'.

He gets certainly about, eh? ;)

Well if it was you on the road I would make sure I run you over and then reverse to see if your ok! and if you are, then I would drive over you again ..............................................just to be 'certain

Sorry to hear about this m8 glad your all ok & hope you get your car sorted without to much expense ready for the jap show sunday :)

yeah ill be there but dont think its gonna be sorted before then! i have a non member supra owner friend who wants to come, would he need a club pass or can he just follow me?

right ive just been back outside, and fingered/caressed/rubbed all the marks, and its VERY smooth as if its the actual paintwork itself. so is this a good sign?

sorry to hear this mate hope you get it sorted, didnt i tell you to be carefull??????:search:

hi don i was being careful but at the point when the bastard ran onto the road i didnt think twice and just followed first reactions/instinct.

i suppose it was my fault for not crushing it but wouldnt that have caused more damage.to the car - not the fox.

yeah ill be there but dont think its gonna be sorted before then! i have a non member supra owner friend who wants to come, would he need a club pass or can he just follow me?

all club stand passes have now been accounted for now m8 unless someone does'nt turn up at the meet for there's

hi don i was being careful but at the point when the bastard ran onto the road i didnt think twice and just followed first reactions/instinct.

i suppose it was my fault for not crushing it but wouldnt that have caused more damage.to the car - not the fox.

the hairy bastard!

all club stand passes have now been accounted for now m8 unless someone does'nt turn up at the meet for there's

no probs. that will teach him for not signing up! he can be the outcasted supra all alone in the corner while we all mock him repeatedly.

and i have a friend coming in a omega estate too :)

Sorry to hear about this m8 glad your all ok & hope you get your car sorted without to much expense ready for the jap show sunday :)

be careful your not allowed to say 'm8' when jakes around. you have to sit by the pc with a thesaurus when you post on here!

be careful your not allowed to say 'm8' when jakes around. you have to sit by the pc with a thesaurus when you post on here!
Fuck off kid. Stick to making up your bullshit excuses for crashing your car.

Fox, my arse. I hope you aren't planning on using that highly original excuse on an insurance claim - they'll laugh at you too.

Fuck off kid. Stick to making up your bullshit excuses for crashing your car.

Fox, my arse. I hope you aren't planning on using the highly original excuse on an insurence claim - they'll laugh at you too.

go back into hibernation old man. stick to playing with your toys as shown on your profile http://daimaoh.kir.jp/ho/menssom.htm you fag.

Its Cassius Clay really.

nah its not cassius clay when he converted to islam he changed his name to muhammed ali, so if he can accept it why cant you?