The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT cars 1000 bhp supra.

stupra

Around the £30K mark - I asked Nicholas at GT-Cars today!!:slapped: :banghead: :shock:

Be interesting to see how much GT Cars are selling it for as it was on the GTR club for 16k in the end with 900 bhp now GT Cars have it its over 1000 and no doubt will be well over 20k!!!

Not that they have done that before :rolleyes: :p

Agreed m8. One of the boys mentioned in this thread that he haggled and got £3k off the price of his car - does that mean to say that the car was £3k overpriced to start with or is he just a generous guy:blink: :blink: :blink:

It might be a bit special, but 30k special ???.

Think you may all be surprised to know it was advertised in last months Top Marques and if my memory serves me correctly it was advertised with 900+ BHP and I think it was c12K, will check when I get home and post the exact price and let you know.