The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 Facelift TT auto in Green

m_cozzy

Due to lack of time/other commitments I am reluctantly offering for sale my superb 96 facelift TT supra:( . I have only owned her for 4 months and covered less than 1000 miles in that time. It just seems such a waste to have the car sat in the garage or to trundle 5 miles to work in nose to tail traffic.

All I’ve done during my ownership is to fit a new battery, have the aircon re-gassed, tax & mot + a front Chris Wilson decat pipe.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=56821

96 Facelift Auto 90k miles

Green

Reg as a W

Private Reg W*SUP

Dark Windows

Custom Green/Black Leather Seats and armrests with Silver piping/Supra logos

DVD Alpine Screen with DVD Sat Nav

TV Tuner

Pioneer Chrome Amps Pioneer Subwoofer and speakers (v loud)

Snooper S6Neo radar detector

UK Glass Lamps

HID low beams

BPU Chip/Induction/Steel Hoses/Fuel pump upgrade

HKS Electronic Valve Controller

HKS Turbo timer

Stock Turbos at 1.0/1.2 bar adjustable.

UK Brakes

UK speedo

Racing Hart 19" CRs 275/30 & 235/35

Sideskirts

Blitz Nur Spec exhaust

Apexi induction

Full decat

Looking for around £9000 SOLD

Based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.

email or pm me for more details [email protected]

http://www.netdom.co.uk/pics/supra/100_0281.JPG

Lovely looking car, colour looks fab.

How did you manage to get a '96 on a "W" plate?

there seems to be quite a few errors made at the DVLA, where cars are assigned a registration on their imported year and not their year of manufacture.

Can anyone lend me some money..I'll pay ya back (one Day) If I had the money I would def buy it back....feel for that car so much ant Marks really looked after it, I noticed from the pictures hes tidied the dash up and fixed the control units into the second Din Slot...looks like he really treated it with total respect, only doing less than a thousand miles!

Im off to check a few old lottery tickets...but I know its going to get sold quite quickly...would be nice if it was to someone who would look after it like I did and Mark has!

Si )-:

Missing my Supra more than ever

Gone :(

Collected tonight by the new owner razza. Sounded lovely :) . I have never heard my supra being driven by anyone else before. Recommend everyone gets a mate to drive their car round the block so you can fully appreciate how awesome they sound.

Look after her mate & hope you get more use out of her than I did.

Jeez, I knew it wouldnt take long, it is truely stunning, would be great if Si got it back :)

Awww thanks Tom....its painful this lol..

This thread is torturing me...sad that Mark got rid of it..the look on his face when he drove it away from my house was a picture.

I would of bought it back, infact Mark gave me first refusal in an email..but I just spent about £25k on my career, training, camera and sound gear and my Landcruiser...so id have to have won the lottery..

Infact if I did come into some money...i would of bought it back just coz it means so much to me personally..

Anyway hope Razza enjoys it...maybe all three of us should of organised a timeshare on it lol...

Si

(-:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.