The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boost Controller...

letmeshowyou

Its down to the boost controller.....now the cars boosting upto 1.25 no probs....spikes upto 1.3 but no sign of detonation or anything.so I guess its better. Will get Paul to have a look at it...

I'd definitely recommend to everyone to get one of these (specially from Paul with the serviice I received) - car went from 309rwhp with a manual controller not holding boost, to 326 with the controller fitted and operational :)

Excellent, thats more like it eh, whats next on the list?

Its down to the boost controller.....now the cars boosting upto 1.25 no probs....spikes upto 1.3 but no sign of detonation or anything.so I guess its better. Will get Paul to have a look at it...

Watch it on 1.3 bar matey, you'll be requiring some turbo's or a new engine if you carry on like that for to long! Probably just needs the gear duty cycle sorted out, is it hitting 1.3 bar on the higher gears?

You want to get your oil leak sorted? Sooner rather than later with that oil contamanating your cambelt!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.