The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Effing TurboFit...

Ben-san

Guest Terry S
But that is exactly what would happen. You must have seen it so many times in the past. People trying to score points with snide comments and attempting to undermine others.

You dont need a forum to do that CJ. Some of the BS I have heard lately about BoostLogic stuff is simply jaw dropping, but hey people need to build their business I suppose.

Simply rise above it and let results speak for themselves and keep your nose clean.

You dont need a forum to do that CJ. Some of the BS I have heard lately about BoostLogic stuff is simply jaw dropping, but hey people need to build their business I suppose.

I agree Terry and as you know, misinformation is prelevant in all industries and it will never stop. But for us on the forum, do we all really want to see the arguments and shit flinging? I am sure most sensible people here will be able to make a sound judgement on products and suppliers and wont be swayed by lies and rumours.

I agree Terry and as you know, misinformation is prelevant in all industries and it will never stop. But for us on the forum, do we all really want to see the arguments and shit flinging? I am sure most sensible people here will be able to make a sound judgement on products and suppliers and wont be swayed by lies and rumours.

You would think so! But how quickly the past is forgotten.

Guest Terry S

whilst I wish common sense would prevail, people will always listen to people, so while they may not put it in writing, the more cowardly way would be word of mouth. Equally as damaging either way.

this is the honest truth,i dont mind spending the dosh to get the car sorted, the 3k + , but its the travelling, im not a fan of motor ways and dont do long distances - thats the only thing putting me of this, me being in lancashire etc ( milton keynes is too far ) :(

whilst I wish common sense would prevail, people will always listen to people, so while they may not put it in writing, the more cowardly way would be word of mouth. Equally as damaging either way.

But people do start threads with alot of misleading information too. So what's the difference then between writting it and saying it??

Guest Terry S
But people do start threads with alot of misleading information too. So what's the difference then between writting it and saying it??

Very simple James, It gives people the chance to challenge any BS instead of hiding behind snide comments.

Guest Terry S
I don't know Terry, posts still can carry snide remarkes. There's nothing quite like talking one to one to get a point accross properly.

Oh absolutely, but then are people honest when you meet them, especially if they have been talking shite. Then again, things get taken out of context apparently.

whats happening.

No idea mate :search: All I know is I've used Turbofit once and they were top drawer, yes there was a bit of a disagreement on price, but Greg simply refused to charge me any more :shrug: :D

They look after my little brother too with his MR2 turbo, and he's chuffed to bits with them.

Good job we offer a free collection and delivery service for large jobs then ;)

lucifer ! realy you collect and deliver if needed ( at the right price)

could you pm me a ball park figure please for a NA to single turbo conversion * inc collection etc :)