The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Show - Sunday 25th June @ Sata Pod

supRo

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Gaz, those who want to Run What You Brung will need to sign up at the booth after parking up. It's something like £10 for registration plus £15 for three runs on Sunday. Fill it in and make sure you bring your driving licence. Just don't sign it yet, they need you to do this in front of them on the day.

The RWYB is split into categories, so we fall under the Toyota/Lexus group. :thumbs:

Just a warning from what i experienced last year... you will prob spend about 45 mins wait in line to get on the strip! Didnt really bother me though, get to chat to all the people around you... GREAT FUN! :)

45 mins, i remember people saying they had queued for 3 hrs. Any one going on saturday and camping?

Sounds good.. R34 I hope!

Nope, 33.

Also a 8 second capable Evo is running as well, we were up against it at Rotorstock but it was having a lot of problems.

If thats running well its has devastating performance - 128 terminal at the 1/8th mile! Had a GT47 turbo on it! :eek:

Gaz.

me and Mikeyh are meeting at Brentwood services at half 6 (Mikey - don't be late!) so ur welcome to join us for convoy to Toddington mate - Santa Pod is near Wellingborough, but if you're convoying you shouldnt get lost ;)

i wont be late.i hope theres no cameras down the a12 i will be doing some leptons:eyebrows:

ill be with a cossie so please be gentle with him lol;)

Just heard from a tuner that a very very fast Skyline is running for the first time at pod. Expected to blow away all the records on its debut.

Should be interesting ;)

Is that one of those Duke Motorsports Skylines imported from Japan?

Right Im planning on going to this, too many pages to go through so could some peeps who are up to speed on this answer the following...

1) What time is everyone meeting at Toddington Services....?

2) Can I still get a club pass ?

3) Is there anyone meeting up in the south to convy up to Toddinton, ie M3/hants, M4 Reading way ?

No :( Auto electrician couldn't find the fault either. I have another loom im going over at the moment that will fingers crossed be back in the car tomorrow.

I may not be in the convoy on the way up but will be floating around all day :D

I am chauffer for the weekend. :clap:

Right Im planning on going to this, too many pages to go through so could some peeps who are up to speed on this answer the following...

3) Is there anyone meeting up in the south to convy up to Toddinton, ie M3/hants, M4 Reading way ?

1 - From 7:30 onwards, leaving at 8 from Toddington - See first post for more details.

2 - All club stand passes gone - you'll have to park in the normal car park. Some people may leave early so nick their pass and move your car to the club stand.

3) - PM Lui as there's quite a few that live around that way

i will be going to toddington, and leaving from reading j11, could meet up

Shall we stop over at the BP petrol station just before pod for anyone to catch up and maybe meet with the other convoys? I think this place does the 102 ron BP ultimate too!? :cool:

If so, what time?

Toddington services has a BP petrol station too.

Cheers,

Ro