The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Show - Sunday 25th June @ Sata Pod

supRo

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First post edited:

The last few Jap Shows were very good and I can't wait for this one!

Convoy leaving at 8 am from Toddington services northbound on the M1, just after the last Luton Junction (J11) if you're coming from the south. Anyone coming down from the North - Head to Luton, Junction 11 and turn around and go back up.

People coming from the South on the M1 - There is now a 40 mph speed regulation betwen the M25 Junction and J11 on the M1 so please becareful as there are average speed cameras.

Toddingtion services:

Post code: LU5 6HR

http://www.5minutesaway.co.uk/motorway/info.asp?id=5418-Junction%2011-12%C2%A0M1

Is this ok?

Chris the only problem with not leaving early enough is signing on is a pain in the arse. You wanna get there to que for about 8:45 ideally.

I like Japshow but it's the que for the strip that puts me off. You pay for 3 runs but your lucky if you can actually squeeze all 3 in during the day :(

Chris the only problem with not leaving early enough is signing on is a pain in the arse. You wanna get there to que for about 8:45 ideally.

I like Japshow but it's the que for the strip that puts me off. You pay for 3 runs but your lucky if you can actually squeeze all 3 in during the day :(

When I went to this 2 years ago it was not a problem at all.. things must have changed..

James have you put a single on yours with the engine rebuild?

Also have you figured why the bottom end went....? especially on a stock turbo car Im curious!

:taped:

Chris, 'fraid to say it has changed alot. Unless you sign on early it will be a nightmare trying to get your runs in!

Fek.. You guys better come and drag me out of the house!

Have a coffe at the ready Im ready to represent for the club :)

You should see what Im getting done before I come up there Its gonna make things interesting for sure :)

excellent :)

just guaging based on the sort of times the T67 cars have been putting down.

Have you sorted some drag tyres?

Im not running a 67 any more.. Im on a 71 GTS DBB :)

And im trying to sort out some drag wheels and tyres right now :sly:

Im also going to be running race petrol and turning up the dials a bit

D'oh! Forgot about that (and it even says! :blush:)

Fingers crossed we can persuade Supragold to run aswell :)

Ha, Id look forward to that.. Im not big on loosing :)

I just fitted up a line lock and all new boost controllers, Im also getting her re dyno'd a few days before to make sure everything is copasetic :sly:

Spoke to Sarah ( club stand organiser for the pod ) few minutes ago & due to being so late for informing her all stands for the tarmac pitstop area is fully booked but I have managed to get 60 spaces for our Supra's on bank side & she will be sending me passes for this event next week at present there's about 34 of us going so far so there's still spaces for another 25 soon as i received the passes i will need to sort out addresses for them to be sent out

Keeping on the subject too for the JAP SHOW FINAL IN OCTOBER I HAVE BOOKED CLUB STAND FOR THE SUPRA CLUB AS WELL BUT THIS TIME I HAVE BOOKED IT ON THE TARMAC IN THE PITSTOP AREA WHERE WE HAD IT LAST TIME FOR 70 SPACES AS IT WAS NOTIFIED TO SARAH WELL IN ADVANCE , NOT LEAVING IT TO THE LAST MINUTE SO 70 SPACES FOR US ON TARMAC BY THE PITSTOP[