The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glass Haedlights Please...will Part Ex If Needed!!

boombastictiger

HI GUYS

IV JUST BECOME A FULL MEMBER

I AM AFTER SOME GLASS HEADLIGHTS TO COMPLETE MY 95 SUPRA. I WILL PART EXCHANGE WITH MY OLD PLASTIC HEADLIGHTS WHICH ARE IN GOOD CONDITION.

ALSO I HAVE MY OWN ONLNIE BUSINESS: http://www.futureofsales.com IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO ANY BUSINESS I AM OPEN TO OFFER IN EXCHANGE FOR SOME HELP MODIFIYING AND UPGRADING MY BABY!!

THANKS!!

1995, black supra na, apexi induction kit, 18" deep dish chrome wheels, body kit, sides, sound, trd racing wheel.....neons...

Guest gzaerojon

Hi mate i might be able to help with a refurb?

btw i think imi means advertising/spam on the forum ;)

OMG didnt u read the forum, the only reason I changed forums is because people told me to.....first i asked for glass in the general forum, people told me to ask in parts, so i became a member and asked for glass in parts then they told me to ask in parts wanted.....which is the best place to find parts which is what im after.... Im new to this forum and I just want some glass headlights...Im not trying to advertise I dont need to.......Im saying because I cant afford that much at the moment, I would be willing to pay money and a discount on something if someone wanted something..or work something out...

Hey gza are your lights glass refurbs?

OMG didnt u read the forum, the only reason I changed forums is because people told me to.....first i asked for glass in the general forum, people told me to ask in parts, so i became a member and asked for glass in parts then they told me to ask in parts wanted.....which is the best place to find parts which is what im after....

Not to worry buddy, seems like some of our fellow members also have trouble reading the posting rules of each section ;)

Enjoy your stay here :ok:

No one is going to want to change glass for your plastics, the only way you are going to get glass headlights in the time frame that you obvious want to use, is to buy new ones from Steve Manley for £230-260 or whatever he charges.

If people had spare sets of glass headlights that they didn't need, they would of most probably sold them on by now, hence why you see them in the for sale section very rarely.

You either need to wait a while, or spend some cash. If you are wishing to wait, then maybe you should let people know how much you are willing to shell out for the glass ones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.