The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Speed Challenge IV 21st March 2004

Nick

me and skyline lee set off at about 5.15am and have got back home at 8.30pm was a good day out.

scooter your welcome to the free spiders. they get everywhere in the shed.

dude beat the top time on stock twins on drag radials. got to beat that time before i go single.

good to meet new people

suprattmyster + g/f

matt harwood

dude

scooter

steve m in the red supra with his smart trd bonnet he made.

some nice supras about

seen justin + g/f but did not say hi, also seen bobbeh with the blitz wheels. along with the red s2000 and rx7 his mates did not say hi. also seen the mini cooper. got some footage of supras launching off the line. that flip paint nemisis supra had bonnet up and looked standardish with so much dust under engine. glen warren was looking at the 2 old style plastic hks dumpvalves.

also met a few skyline lads they were shaking hands in a very strange way. thought it was odd

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

seen justin + g/f but did not say hi, also seen bobbeh with the blitz wheels. along with the red s2000 and rx7 his mates did not say hi.

You miserable sod ;)

My best of the day was a 14.29. (cant remember if that was with passenger or not tho) It was great fun and nice to get back in the bitch to give it some :D

Originally posted by Bobbeh

You miserable sod ;)

My best of the day was a 14.29. (cant remember if that was with passenger or not tho) It was great fun and nice to get back in the bitch to give it some :D

you 1/4 mile whore

got you on vid cam a few times going up strip

mainly getting launches,

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

you 1/4 mile whore

got you on vid cam a few times going up strip

mainly getting launches,

Rofl, nice one. I tried a few things in vain.. like 2nd gear 7k launches :D Clutch smelled gooooood after the 2nd attempt, kept bogging though, need more bhp for that to work :)

Shame it rained, but at least it meant i could have some run safely :D

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Mike, how does that compare with others on the S2Ki forum?

Rob, if they ever race down the quarter mile here in the UK, I'll let you know. ;)

I've only ever seen about 2 or 3 race at Santa Pod and one of those was mine!

I haven't checked the US forums yet, but there should be some good times over there as there are a couple of twin turbo setups. :D :cool: