The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual NA Red - Cheap!

Lucifer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside other than losing coolant is that the only symptom of HG failure? Have you had the coolant tested? It could be that the heater matrix bypass is leaking???

I did the head today myself and no 6 was full of water. its got history showing a head gasket, but whoever did it before did a bad job and the 4 bolts around no6 were very loose.

Cool sounds fabydosy to me. Its getting delivered to me on thursday would you prefer it delivered to your good self instead? As a price guide its costing me £70 to get it the 35 miles from soton to poole.

£2 a mile is a bit steep, but Yes that sounds okay I suppose. How do you want to play it, direct to me and you pickup the sup when its ready... LOL if you trust me!

£2 a mile is a bit steep, but Yes that sounds okay I suppose. How do you want to play it, direct to me and you pickup the sup when its ready... LOL if you trust me!

I can do that or you can arrange to have it collected from southampton yourself mate if you can get it cheaper? I can bring down the leather interior when I collect the N/A. It won't be for a couple of weeks as I'll be in Holland. AFAIK its £35 flat rate to go collect and a mileage rate on top which considering its 70 miles there and back makes it 50p a mile. I just remembered that the heater matrix is a bitch of a job. Any ideas whats up with it and how much moolah sorting it will cost?

Yes just get it delivered then and ill square up with you.

Matrix I was not going to touch at all TBH. It just has a leak and is not blocked so it might be a quick job or it might be dash out, ence wht low price for the NA manual I guess.

I can do that or you can arrange to have it collected from southampton yourself mate if you can get it cheaper? I can bring down the leather interior when I collect the N/A. It won't be for a couple of weeks as I'll be in Holland. AFAIK its £35 flat rate to go collect and a mileage rate on top which considering its 70 miles there and back makes it 50p a mile. I just remembered that the heater matrix is a bitch of a job. Any ideas whats up with it and how much moolah sorting it will cost?

i heard Martin's about to get his hands on a nice white Aristo, maybe he'd take a part ex on it? :D

Im actually quite excited. That means I can start yet another project car lol.

Always wanted one of these but never got around to getting one.

Im actually quite excited. That means I can start yet another project car lol.

Always wanted one of these but never got around to getting one.

have to admit to being jealous mate. looks a very tidy car that aristo.

have to admit to being jealous mate. looks a very tidy car that aristo.

STOP IT!!! I want it now! Its turning up here tomorrow.

Does anyone know if you can still get away with a sucktion cup foglight for the MOT?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.