The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apologies to all Gumballers..

Pete

My apollogies too, it was a bit of a blur after 2am till 4 when i finally made it to bed. Thanks to peeps who gave me a fag too, after running out and I remember Lee giving me one of his pints after the bar shut, cheers I owe ya one.

Si

My apollogies too, it was a bit of a blur after 2am till 4 when i finally made it to bed. Thanks to peeps who gave me a fag too, after running out and I remember Lee giving me one of his pints after the bar shut, cheers I owe ya one.

Si

You staggered back with me Jo said :friends: :blink: I blame the funny white wine drinks with some kind of red liquid added I was ordering in my own made up version of French :innocent:

I do remember the security guys hinting that it was now time for me to go to bed :stickpoke

I blame the funny white wine drinks with some kind of red liquid added I was ordering in my own made up version of French :innocent:

Yes, it must've been the pink drinks sending you a bit "funny". Don't you remember rubbing my legs and trying to touch my todger? :blink:

Lol....I was just about to unwrap my packed lunch....and read all this....lol.

I had no idea either who Eugene...was before i met him....I had seen about 2 minutes of Big Brother and I was told he was the Geeky bloke...and then I remembered who he was.

But what a really nice bloke though, hes got a huge amount of talent...hes very funny and hope he keeps in touch with us all still...thanks for looking after him he thoroughly enjoyed it....maybe he'll see the light and sell is Scooby to buy a Supra..I think this trip may have convinced him!

I think it was the sunglasses permanently on his head and the little trolly he wheeled around for his luggage that did it. ;)

And he still had them on when he woke up in the morning... (sorry Ian! :D)

Ian, it was good to meet you and have a semi drunken conversation whilst you tried to light his cigarette on the stove hob for a good 6 minutes, only to say "you could have asked me for a light" (sorry no. 2 :D :D)

But what a really nice bloke though, hes got a huge amount of talent...hes very funny and hope he keeps in touch with us all still..

Yes he was. If you contact him be sure to say all that nice stuff you said to me on the night ;)

You're a lovely fella yerself and it was great to meet you too. I'm really impressed with your dedication to the DVD project - a big thanks from us all.

Hi Pete... nice pic ..:)

Car sounded nice when we split at the A303 (like the colour too).

Pleased he made it back to Basingstoke OK, do you know who the black Supe belonged to that pulled up along side and mage a HUGE ROAR before departing ??

G

And he still had them on when he woke up in the morning... (sorry Ian! :D)

Ian, it was good to meet you and have a semi drunken conversation whilst you tried to light his cigarette on the stove hob for a good 6 minutes, only to say "you could have asked me for a light" (sorry no. 2 :D :D)

I confess I was pissed as a fart :)

Will be good to see that Matt, I'm sure I had to keep backing off :eyebrows:

In my defense (and Burna's for that matter), I was just making noise and not giving it all 6 inches worth, and I'm sure Burna wasn't cause his headlights looked kinda small in my rearview. Besides, I think he was busy checking his hair for the camera. :D

Well im glad im not the only one who was worried about being FAR too drunk!

I dont even remember if i made any enemies! By gones eh! Next yr, i will be taking it a lot easier as i would like to enjoy the sunday meal and drive rather than wishing to be at home in my bed!