The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball DVD's List

Dragonball

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Steve - you could always offer to shoot, edit over 20 hours of filming and distribute on his behalf m8. For free of course...

Or kindly wait, offer encouragement and be appreciative when it does arrive eh...?

:)

I appreciate that it takes time, I've had to edit (albeit not 'professionally') videos like this before, but to still be asking for footage to be submitted at this point - >8 months later after the event - doesn't exactly sound encouraging that we will see a release this month. :search: I guess we just wait, what else can we do...

Hurry up Si. :p

I take it we won't be getting the DVD this month then? I'm a patient man but this is getting really silly now. :(

Aww Steve, listen i dont blame you for feeling this way, I'm feeling the same as you...

I am editing we are cutting it (and have been) almost every day since Christmas and shortly before, i didn't realise what i had taken on to be honest and to improve the qaulity, make it fun and enjoyable rather than a load of Supras gone up and down a road lol) I have shot extra material to slice into it, in order to make it more exciting and personal to you guys.

If i was to do another one (or if anyone else does one in this way) bare in mind it will take 6months at least...

We have the autoconform on Monday/Tuesday and some other treatment we need to add after...its going to be very tight and its a race against time, the editor can only do certain evenings and its tough for him coz he edits all day too and hes virtually about to die lol....i have to keep him enthused thats very hard work too.

Yep I was asking for any footage because if theres any gems out there id hate to miss em, but its too late now..the only person that supplied footage in the end was SimonB bless him..

The whole point of this was i was hoping for lots of others video to cut too, this would of made it a lot fuller and more personal..they have done this on Gumball etc and it works really well..so next time people must send their stuff into be added lol...coz those bits Seriously are more than often the best.

Dissapointed that only Si B sent stuff in, but it wont stop it being really good lol (but thats upto you to decide) the Showing will ensure that a few of you get to see it first and then pass on what you think to everyone else no one is obliged to buy a copy...but it would help my huge debt accumilated if ya did lol...coz this things wrecked me in loads of ways..i started smoking again now :rolleyes: :D

You have all been really patient and i hope i meet the deadline thats the goal, it is a real race against time...we are scheduled to finish it literally with one days grace, so it is a challenge and i love a challenge, lets hope i dont let you down coz i wanna see this as much as you..

Im sorry Steve and everyone....we are nearly finished...Wednesday showing is the goal and i aim to make it for that date if it kills me (which it probably will lol)

Respect to ya all

Si

:cool:

Well Steve - you could always offer to shoot, edit over 20 hours of filming and distribute on his behalf m8. For free of course...

Or kindly wait, offer encouragement and be appreciative when it does arrive eh...?

:)

20 hours? more like friggin 50 lol:d :p

Poor Editor was 24 years old when he started, hes suddenly aged lol

This is basically shot and edited like a Television Programme with home video money lol...thats why its hard, if only i could give you an insight into who i've almost had to sleep with :p to get to this point!:D

And another thing...Please dont crucify Steve anyone coz his comments are good discipline for me and are as good as encouragement..but i am onto the second turbo as we speak! you are all good mates!

Cheers for the update Si, I'll keep sitting on my hands (im)patiently waiting for it to be complete. I'm sure it will be a masterpiece when it's done and I DO appreciate the effort that you guys are putting into it. :)

No, Thank you dude, i just hope it gets a good review from the members (I'm cacking myself lol). Its so tight to get it done in time..so if no-one minds, i wil have to send the DVD's out after the showing, i just cant get the copies done in time to hand out..im sorry about that as i am literally editing, right upto the Tuesday night...i would love to give it another week of work if i could but it will go on for ever...so it will be finished for showing at Ace Cafe (unless something very badly goes wrong)

Then after Wednesday i will be copying the DVD's on a proper Duplicater designing and making the lables and inserts...I really want to do the best i can in the time i have...as i say i would of liked another week but it has to be finished...and i want to be able to goto the pub n have a pint lol

When EXACTLY is the Ace Cafe Mega Mochachino Meet? Can I get an update as soon as it's been viewed so that I know it's real? Even a "damn, that was worth waiting for" :thumbs: or, "pure $h!te, I can't believe we waited a year!":soap: . I'm really excited and to be honest, a very impatient little boy when it comes to waiting. :D

1. paul E x 2

2. CJ x 2

3. Class One x 1

4. Gaz6148 x 1

5. Ellis x 2

6. LeeT x1

7. Gatso x 1 PICK-UP

8. Jspec Germany x 1

9. S7EVE x 1

10.Psymon x 1

11.s crane x1

12. jazz x1

13. SimonB x 1

14 absxxxx x 1

15. Ian R x 2

16. Burna x 1

17. jim_supra x 1

18. Guru x 1

19. mr lover x 1 PICK UP

20. MrAngry x 1

21. Ray x 1

22. Pig x1

23. Ivan x 1 (POST please)

24. Lui x 1

25. Supra_Surj x 1

26. Pete x 1

27. Bondy x 1

28. Steve Green x 1

29. SteveR x 1

30. Mr T x1

31. supRo X 1 (PICK UP)

32. ~Rob~ x 1

33. Marco 1

34. EdMorris x 1

35. Ben-san® x 1

36. mrroverrover

37. Supra steeve x 1

38. Sgreen x 1 (aka Dragonlady - pick Up)

39. Rush x 1

40. cornimac x 1

41. Homer

42. Suprash x uno

43. loks x1 (delivery to HK?)

44. Kopite

45. Heyrick

46. Ewen Foster x 1

47. fredm x 1

48. Sean x 1 (mkiii)

49. dee_rz x1

50. paul_y3k

51. Supraman x1

52. GeordieSteve x1

53. Andy Supra x1

54. Rush x1

1. paul E x 2

2. CJ x 2

3. Class One x 1

4. Gaz6148 x 1

5. Ellis x 2

6. LeeT x1

7. Gatso x 1 PICK-UP

8. Jspec Germany x 1

9. S7EVE x 1

10.Psymon x 1

11.s crane x1

12. jazz x1

13. SimonB x 1

14 absxxxx x 1

15. Ian R x 2

16. Burna x 1

17. jim_supra x 1

18. Guru x 1

19. mr lover x 1 PICK UP

20. MrAngry x 1

21. Ray x 1

22. Pig x1

24. Lui x 1

25. Supra_Surj x 1

26. Pete x 1

27. Bondy x 1

28. Steve Green x 1

29. SteveR x 1

30. Mr T x1

31. supRo X 1 (PICK UP)

32. ~Rob~ x 1

33. Marco 1

34. EdMorris x 1

35. Ben-san® x 1

36. mrroverrover

37. Supra steeve x 1

39. Rush x 1

40. cornimac x 1

41. Homer

42. Suprash x uno

44. Kopite

45. Heyrick

46. Ewen Foster x 1

47. fredm x 1

48. Sean x 1 (mkiii)

49. dee_rz x1

50. paul_y3k

51. Supraman x1

52. GeordieSteve x1

53. Andy Supra x1

54. Rush x1

55. mrsupra x1

Top video Si, have to say was very impressed with the showing at the Ace Cafe, cant wait to get a copy.......

cheers Ash, glad you enjoyed it...was good to see ya (and Clair) tell Clair i need my haircut, maybe i come down next week sometime, she always makes me look younger when she does it he he.

Si

cheers Ash, glad you enjoyed it...was good to see ya (and Clair) tell Clair i need my haircut, maybe i come down next week sometime, she always makes me look younger when she does it he he.

Si

Lol, thats my excuse my dude, I mean do I look like Im hitting the big 30 this June...... :D

I'll tell her, and yeah you should come down, if just for the afternoon, get your hair cut and we could out for a coffee/bite to eat......

1. paul E x 2

2. CJ x 2

3. Class One x 1

4. Gaz6148 x 1

5. Ellis x 2

6. LeeT x1

7. Gatso x 1 PICK-UP

8. Jspec Germany x 1

9. S7EVE x 1

10.Psymon x 1

11.s crane x1

12. jazz x1

13. SimonB x 1

14 absxxxx x 1

15. Ian R x 2

16. Burna x 1

17. jim_supra x 1

18. Guru x 1

19. mr lover x 1 PICK UP

20. MrAngry x 1

21. Ray x 1

22. Pig x1

24. Lui x 1

25. Supra_Surj x 1

26. Pete x 1

27. Bondy x 1

28. Steve Green x 1

29. SteveR x 1

30. Mr T x1

31. supRo X 1 (PICK UP)

32. ~Rob~ x 1

33. Marco 1

34. EdMorris x 1

35. Ben-san® x 1

36. mrroverrover

37. Supra steeve x 1

39. Rush x 1

40. cornimac x 1

41. Homer

42. Suprash x uno

44. Kopite

45. Heyrick

46. Ewen Foster x 1

47. fredm x 1

48. Sean x 1 (mkiii)

49. dee_rz x1

50. paul_y3k

51. Supraman x1

52. GeordieSteve x1

53. Andy Supra x1

54. Rush x1

55. mrsupra x1

56. fat_controller x1

Cleaning up, editing some more car shots in, sound mastering then we are ready to roll....

Not sure whos dealing with the orders, Pig? Paul E? will keep ya posted but nothing stopping you if they are ready... I didn't want to take orders till i was sure it was ready...now it virtually is.

Thanks for your support and 'extreme patience' i know i failed in being able to get everyone and everyones car in (though im doing my best with a couple of clean up days), so no obligation obviously..next time it will be filmed in a different way with a little more preperation..please forgive me if its more like an episode of 'World In Action' lol..next one will be better and cheaper...got my eyes on a few extra bits Fig Rig (stabilizing unit) and wide angle lenses and more filters when i do the next video.

All a learning process..but will go for a different style next time and will discuss more with you before shooting.

but i feel there is a story in the current one.

Si

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.